Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave - Page 108


What's on your mind?

  1. #1071
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,135
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    Edmond steps aside, leaving talking to the priest.

 

  • #1072
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,725
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

    On the roof, Mhairi and Red see the two Maidens on the catwalk lower their bows. Red takes his finger off his crossbow trigger.

    "More talkings," he sighs.
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1073
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,332
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Axel
    My communities:

    Mhairi

    Mhairi sighed along with Red, though more with relief than frustration. "Looks like you're right Red. Not that I really mind." She smiled at the were-rat. "It does mean you can keep telling me about this under city. I can't hear what they have to say down there, so at least give me something to do other than freeze to death!"

  • #1074
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,517
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    The ifrit waves his hand to dismiss the suggestion and says, " No, thank you. Perhaps once we have finished with our investigation we can share a drink as if these were less trying days. "

    Motioning to Edmund and Manachan to follow him, Ignatius says, " Now we really must be permitted to conduct a search of the premises, " as he slowly moves towards one on the back doors. " I would consider it favourable if you would accompany us to answer any questions about any materials we find, Dr. Davaulus, and the rest of your physicians may carry on with their duties. But no one must leave the building until we are finished. "

    OOC: Edit: Sorry about taking so long. I was not sure if someone with more experience with the campaign would want to jump in to direct our actions.
    Last edited by Kaodi; Monday, 18th June, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1075
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,135
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    Well, I stepped back exactly for a reason, you are "the face" of the group now. Even if you regard Edmond as a leader, it's still your job to make people see our point of view

  • #1076
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,725
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

    The Physicians look to Davaulus and he gives them a little shake of his head and a gesture, at which they relax and return to their duties.

    "Of course," says Davaulus. "I'd be happy to help." He sweeps his arm, encompassing the main room. "This is our main sick ward, as you can see, and here is where we prepare medicine, and meals for those who are able to take them." He leans closer and continues in a low voice, "I'm afraid the best we can do for most of these poor people is to make them comfortable before they die." He shrugs, and his sad expression looks even more sad.

    "Now, this might interest you," he steers you towards the right-hand door at the back. "Through there's just an old cargo lift from when this was a warehouse," he says, gesturing to the left-hand door. "We don't use it, it's not safe. Now..." He opens the right hand door to reveal stairs leading up. "If you'd care to follow me, gentlemen"

    Mhairi

    "Ah," says Red. "They says there's one of them Runelords buried deep under the city, but I's never seen any evidence myself. Hold up..." He gestures to Mhairi. One of the Physicians down in the warehouse is heading towards the outer door. Mhairi checks over the edge of the roof. Down below at street level the Physician pokes his bird-masked face out of the door, checks the street to left and right and then closes the front door. There is the sound of bolts being pulled across.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hospice 8.jpg  
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1077
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,517
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    Ignatius peers at the stairs quizzically. " I suppose we could head up to the catwalk, " says Ignatius. " But I had assumed that most of the interesting matter would be behind there, " he adds, gesturing to the curtain.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1078
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,332
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Axel
    My communities:

    Mhairi

    Mhairi

    "Curious... On one hand, they clearly don't know we're here. On the other...I don't like that they are locking the boys in...better keep a very close watch." Oh hoh! They better not be planning anything evil. If they give any of my boys a disease or anything...unnatural...oooh they better watch out. ESPECIALLY if they hurt Ignatius.

    Mhairi raises an eyebrow at Red as she heads back to her vigil at the skylight. "A Runelord you say? Now what would one of those be doing here? And who says so?" Kneeling down beside the open skylight she gestures Red over and closer with a thoughtful look on her face. "You know a lot more about this place than you let on Red, and I reckon there's more going on under that furry skull that you let on too. Tell me more about the city and the dark places." Mhairi smiles slyly and seductively at the half-man. "I can make it worth your while, you know."

    OOC: I know nothing of any Runelord (as a player)...figured a 16 Knowledge (local) should help a little. At least let me know the basic rumours of 'em!

    Last edited by Axel; Wednesday, 20th June, 2012 at 06:50 AM.

  • #1079
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,725
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

    OOC: I'm not sure which bit you are referring to as the curtain. The door leading to the masked area in the top left of the map?

    "Ah, these stairs don't just lead to the catwalk," says Davaulus. He points up, and you can see the the ceiling of the warehouse is lower at the right-hand end. "I have some studies going on upstairs that might interest you."
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1080
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,517
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    OOC: The squiggle directly left of Ignatius in the last map.

    Ignatius peers up. " Oh, my apologies, Dr. Davaulus, " he says. " Yes, of course we would be interested. " The ifrit falls in behind the doctor.
    Last edited by Kaodi; Friday, 22nd June, 2012 at 08:25 AM.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 108 of 171 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118158 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC
      By Dr Simon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 1102
      Last Post: Saturday, 16th August, 2014, 01:16 PM
    2. Curse of the Crimson Throne
      By mxyzplk in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Sunday, 4th October, 2009, 04:08 AM
    3. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)
      By Malvoisin in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 397
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th April, 2009, 07:11 AM
    4. Curse of the Crimson Throne Conversion
      By ArchAnjel in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Sunday, 20th July, 2008, 11:07 PM
    5. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (RG)
      By Malvoisin in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Friday, 29th February, 2008, 06:45 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •