Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave - Page 109




+ Log in or register to post
Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1701
  1. #1081
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    "We don't use that area, it's just a remnant from when this building was a warehouse," says Davaulus. He gestures to one of the Physicians who moves to open the tall functional doors behind the screen. Sure enough, beyond is a disused looking warehouse with a scattering of crates and empty cage, and a smell of old and exotic wood.
    "But of course you're welcome to look. May I ask what
    this new information is upon which you are acting?"


    OOC: Ah, right, didn't see that on the map. I don't know if it's meant to be a curtain or doors, but we'll go with a curtain in front of doors!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hospice 9.jpg  
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

 

  • #1082
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    " Does procedure permit that? " asks Ignatius, turning to Edmund.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1083
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,002

    Ignore Neurotic
    @Kaodi, it's EdmOnd not EdmUnd At first I thought it's a typo, but you're constantly writing it wrong

    Edmond shrugs noncommittally.
    "It would be better if they don't know what we're looking for so there is no chance of hidden ears going forward and hiding or removing it. But other than that, by all means. I'm sure good doctor has nothing to hide and we're here just to cover all the bases. You're in charge."

  • #1084
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    " Well, Dr. Davaulus, during our investigations we recovered a suspicious package that we believe may be connected to the origin of this plague " says Ignatius. " This package was on board a ship that had had ownership transferred to one 'R. Davaulus' . Now, I am sure this is just a sad coincidence, and that you had nothing to do this package, but it would be negligent of us to not follow up every lead. " The ifrit hopes he has not said too much. His judgement can sometimes be a little, well, spotty in these matters.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1085
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    Davalus knits his heavy brows togetherin a frown of concern.

    "Can't say I remember ever owning a ship," he says. "Most strange. Please, tell me more."

    Mhairi

    Red points to the dark bulk of Castle Korvosa, spires of black stone rising from a pyramidal structure that towers over the city.

    "Well, they says everything in Varisia has a Runelord under it," he says, "but what I hears is, Chelaxians builds the castle on top of Shoanti ruins, and Shoanti's builds pyramid on top of Runelord ruins. Or so rumour says. They says Shoantis were tryings to contain some ancient evil." He shrugs under his cloak. "Rubbish, I says."
    Last edited by Dr Simon; Monday, 25th June, 2012 at 11:16 AM.
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1086
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    " Once we have completed our search, " says Ignatius, " I would be more than happy to apprise you of all the details. But not until then. "
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1087
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,130
    Gygax Memorial Fund

    Ignore Axel

    Mhairi

    Mhairi

    "Hmmm...is that so?" Mhairi says, pensively, while running two fingers across her lips. "It does have a certain common sense about it...but then with no proof you could say there is a black dragon under the palace too. And that would also make sense."

    The half-elf beckoned Red closer. As he approached she leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Are there tunnels under the palace that we could visit later, to check?" As Mhairi drew back she glanced down into the warehouse, checking no drama was taking place before turning back to Red and smiling coyly. "Well, that might be useful information, and I always pay for good tip offs." She reached forward under his coat and began wandering her hand around, looking for his laces in a deliberately clumsy fashion. Have you got anything else that would be good to know?"

  • #1088
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,486
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    Davaulus gives a small, enigmatic, smile and opens his hands expansively.

    "As you wish," he says. "Would you mind if inspected my patients, as long as I'm down here? Let me know when you have searched to your satisfaction."
    New from The Lazy GM: Pathfinder Kobolds. Hundreds of pre-gen kobolds with all-new Pathfinder options.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #1089
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    5,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Ignore Kaodi
    The ifrit looks to Edmond and Manachan, then says, " Alright, Dr. Davaulus. " He then turns to head up the stairs.
    -Kaodi

    Good name in man and woman, dear my lord,
    Is the immediate jewel of their souls.
    Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
    'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
    But he that filches from me my good name
    Robs me of that which not enriches him
    And makes me poor indeed.

    -Iago, Shakespeare's Othello, Act III. Scene III. Lines 180-186.

  • #1090
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,002

    Ignore Neurotic
    As soon as the door closes Edmond whispers
    "This could be a trap. Even if he really wants to check on the patients, he could have sent one of his physicians or Maidens with us.

    Get you shield up, I'll be right behind you. Manachan, can you tumble over us if there is need?"

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 109 of 171 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 159 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC
      By Dr Simon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 1097
      Last Post: Sunday, 11th August, 2013, 02:03 AM
    2. Curse of the Crimson Throne
      By mxyzplk in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Sunday, 4th October, 2009, 03:08 AM
    3. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)
      By Malvoisin in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 397
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th April, 2009, 06:11 AM
    4. Curse of the Crimson Throne Conversion
      By ArchAnjel in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Sunday, 20th July, 2008, 10:07 PM
    5. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (RG)
      By Malvoisin in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Friday, 29th February, 2008, 05:45 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •