Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Kaodi

Hero
"If we must give chase I ought to be able to run them down as long as I can keep them within sight," notes the ifrit oracle. "Also, might this additional exit not be on the other side of this room?" Sensing a bit of Mhairi's hesitation, Ignatius raises his shield and moves to open the first door on the right.

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

Desperate to try and stall walking down the corridor one last time Mhairi adds, "Wouldn't it simply be better to take them by surprise?"[sblock=ooc] Sorry, new laptop (with Windows 8, ugh...) AND changed board format. For some reason I can't change font colours OR use paragraphs anymore - so sorry. Also, after today I'll be on a driving holiday until mid-Jan (with a 1-year old...ugh.....). Don't let my absence hold up the game. [/sblock]

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

"Ignatius, wait!" Mhairi calls urgently. Despite her trepidation, she couldn't bear to see the strange...man...struck by traps again. Drawing a deep breath, and shuddering internally, she steps into the corridor "decorated" by undead. Gritting her teeth against the strange, pulsating sensation caused by the...creatures...striking the glass she strides to the end of the corridor, eyes straight ahead and undeviating. She wears a fierce expression on her face. "This door is probably trapped like the last. Let me look, at least." Whoever did this will pay. And to think I could have been behind the glass like some freak in a circus... [sblock=ooc] Checking this door for traps. Take 20, like last time. [/sblock][sbl[ [sb.oc[

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mhairi finds no evidence of traps to this door, neither is it locked. Unlike the doors in the previous room, none of the doors leading from the Bacchanal are decorated.

Ignatius swings it open.

Beyond is a large irregular room, with a single iron door down near the far end. There are eight beds lining the walls, but more like torture racks than hospital beds, with the occupants (there are six occupied beds) manacled in place. Not that it seems to matter to most of them who lie inert, but two of the bed-ridden prisoners are moaning and writhing.

The rest of the room is taken up by furnichings that look half wizard's laboratory, half torture chamber. Rusty brown stains of old blood spatter every surface and the air is filled with the stench of sickness and death.

There is no-one else visible in the room.

Attachments

• Hospice 37.jpg
    Hospice 37.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 67

Kaodi

Hero
Ignatius recoils a bit in horror at the sight. But raising a hand to his face to make sure his mask is firmly in place, he steels himself and advances into the room, though he motions for is companions to hang back a moment. "Get the masks from those physicians we defeated before following," he urges. The ifrit heads to the beds to examine the men and hopefully ascertain whether they are in fact prisoners, or some of Urgathoa's more twisted adherents.

Heal: 1d20+6=20

OOC: Ignatius will use the stabilize spell on any that still live and will attempt using virtue on the ones that are still moving if he thinks they are prisoners.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond puts the mask on and strides inside, holding Deathwail in defensive position. He passes first rows of the beds and checks the room.
"There are another door here. Should we go beyond the laboratory or continue where we started? Mhairri? What says your...security expertise?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases