Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân will repeatedly poke the injured with his staff of healing as required so as to relieve their pain. Then, ignoring the dismembered carcass and Shoanti limb, the urchin will turn his attention to thoroughly searching the workroom at their backs; one they'd passed through earlier but failed to check out properly in their earlier haste.

Valthosian

First Post
Thorson slumps heavily against the wall in weakness, his jaw still clenched in a rictus grimace, breath whistling through his teeth as his labored body copes with the wounds and the utter exhaustion of the withdrawal of the rage.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Didn't see the effect of my last channel energy Dr.Si, did I not get it off? Just need to know how much more hp Thorson got because if it's not much I will use my last spell on him and tell everyone it is time to bug out. [/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Thorson is down to 10 hp so go ahead and use that I would like to save the CLW for if anyone hits neg hp. Thanks. [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Channel positive energy 2d6=7 to all characters (I think everyone is easily within 30 ft. of Brindom)

Plan?

Edit: Oops, fotgot Djahn's "staff" of healing. Short on time, so will do that tomorrow.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: PLAN? oh yes I have a plan.

"Let's get out of here." Brindom says leading Edmond and scooping up the Shoanti arm.

Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
"Hold on a sec." Dj'hân tries to hurry as he searches both the workroom and the barred room for anything worth scavenging aside from body parts.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We need to get rid of the Derro. Either throw them to Thing or pick one of the bodies, they're fresh and will probably satisfy it. Those still living are either coming with us and will be dealt with by the guards or we kill them now."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom grimaces at the thought of giving the derro to Thing. "How are we to get all of them out of here?" he asks. "Maybe we should just tell the watch they are here."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases