Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave - Page 18





  1. #171
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,046
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    OOC: Just as I wanted to cast all my ghost sounds crying for mercy (and with one playing requiem ) - you spoilsport! ...update later tonight

 

  • #172
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Ambrus
    Sitting discreetly upon a nearby imp-shaped waterspout overlooking the courtyard, Dj'hn and Majenko watch the folk hero's grandstanding; the urchin clapping gayly at the man's swashbuckling theatrics. For his part, the pseudodragon ignores the distracting tumult raised by the crowd and focuses on Blackjack's mind. The reptile directs a timely thought to the outlaw. The executioner behind you; Duck left!
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

  • #173
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,046
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    Starting toward the podium Edmond concentrates and a voice, like twenty woman shouting in perfect unison, speaks directly above the stage, majestic and slow:
    "Release her, she is innocent. Long live the queen. Korvosa shall rise to greatness."

    Immediately after it stopped great thunder rolled over the croud, Edmond forcing his way through first rows and reaching the stage just as Blackjack evades the executioner. He spends few seconds retreiving Deathwail from the crowd putting it in ready position.

    Using those seconds, several men are heard shouting just after thunder dies out:
    "Fire on the docks! Fire! Fire! Docks are on fire!"



    OOC: Edmond uses his arcane attunement (ghost sound) to create illusion of Irori's (to him) voice for the crowd. Second is to enhance the effect and third to clear out the crowd. I'm assuming fair number of the present will have interest in saving the docks whether they work there, make their businesses or live in hte vicinity (also, Edmond knows the city better then I do so if there's more suitable place that cannot be seen directly from the square use it.

    He then readies a weapon (assuming he can get close enugh to the stage in three rounds) - if there is press for time drop the thunder effect...

  • #174
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    Stunned and uttering a curse under his breath Brindom starts to follow Edmond. What is going on? Brindom thinks to himself. And why did I leave my pack and bow in my room. Cursing once more to himself he keeps his sword in it's scarrab and tries to get close enough to cast a spell to help Edmond. Is he even wearing the ring still?

    ooc
    Sorry for the late posting was trying to figure out spells for the day. Brindom knew he was coming to an excution so they relect that.


    Stats

    HP: 48/48
    AC: 20 T:13 FF:17
    Init: +3
    Speed: 20'
    Fort: +5
    Ref: +4
    Will: +6

    Spells:
    O- stabilize, guidance, resistance, virtue
    1- deathwatch, sanctuary, shield of faith, cure light (1d8+4) - bless
    2- gentle repose, spiritual weapon, cure mod. (2d8+4) - shield other

    Abilities:
    Channel Energy (2d6) - 5/5
    Calming Touch - 6/6
    Touch of Good - 6/6

    Items:
    potions of clw (1d8+1) 2/2
    scrolls of cmw (2d8+3) 2/2
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #175
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,046
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    OOC: If you're thinking the platinum ring for Shield other the answer is yes.

  • #176
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,600
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    To Blackjack's credit, he doesn't waste any time pondering the source of the voice in his head. He does exactly as Majenko orders, ducking under the executioners axe and tripping the man off the platform. As he cuts Trinia's bonds, Edmond's illusory voice echoes overhead.

    People look around for the source, many assuming that it comes from the Queen, but she has already turned on her heel and stormed back into Castle Korvosa, leaving Sabrina surveying the scene from the balcony.

    Thunder rolls in a grey sky, and a cry comes up that there is a fire in the docks. As Blackjack and Trinia climb one of the hangings to the battlements, four guards on the ramparts are even now heading to cut them off. On the ground, mayhem spreads through the crowd.
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #177
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    Pushing through the crowd Brindom makes his way to Edmond's side. "We should get out of here," he says noticing the warrior still has the ring on his finger. "We chould try for the other side of that wall," he continues pointing to the wall Blackjack and Trinia are climbing up.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #178
    Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Mowgli's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jonesboro, AR
    Posts
    12,217
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Mowgli
    Torn between his commitment to order and law and his desire to support those he believes to be good people, Manachan decides quickly to follow his cohorts but to take actions against the guards only when absolutely necessary.

    Actions
    Move through the crowd to intercept Edmond and Brindom and follow along with them. Keep 10 to 20 feet of distance from them, intercepting attempts by the authorities to move against them with trips and bull rushes. Whenever possible, make these attempts appear accidental, as though they are the result of being jostled by the crowd. Any actual attacks against authorities will be non-lethal damage.

    Hopefully once they're away Manachan will be able to make his way back to Edmonds, but if he's detected and 'outed' he'll go over the wall with them.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken



    Legacy of Fire
    OOC IC

  • #179
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,046
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    Edmond returns into the crowd, appearing as much as he can to fight to come after Blackjack, but somehow always being jostled around while keeping his weapon high not to harm anyone. He follows Brindom's suggestion, being slowed even more in rushing crowd...

    OOC: Edmond follows Blackjack, but taking way around the podium and toward the wall, returning to the crowd. Though his strength would make quick path through, he holds halberd above his head and is thus in fairly weak position to force anyone to move

  • #180
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Ambrus
    Not wanting to be left out of the sudden excitement, but not yet sure of how to participate, Dj'hn stands and leaps fearlessly from the water spout. As if he'd always been capable of the feat, the urchin idly draws the winds to himself and rides them up over the rooftops while giggling delightedly. Only a half-wingbeat behind his friend, the tiny dragon likewise launches himself into the air. Together, the pair stealthily skirt ornamental stonework, carved gargoyles and chimneys as they endeavour to cross paths with the two fugitives once out of sight of the crowd and nearby guardsmen.

    OOC: Not sure of the layout of the square, where everybody is or where Blackjack and the girl are heading exactly, but Majenko and Dj'hn are aiming to be there, hidden, once the fugitives manage to momentarily duck out of sight; even if just leaping over a wall or ducking around a corner for a few seconds.
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 18 of 171 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC
      By Dr Simon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 1102
      Last Post: Saturday, 16th August, 2014, 12:16 PM
    2. Curse of the Crimson Throne
      By mxyzplk in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Sunday, 4th October, 2009, 03:08 AM
    3. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)
      By Malvoisin in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 397
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th April, 2009, 06:11 AM
    4. Curse of the Crimson Throne Conversion
      By ArchAnjel in forum D&D and Pathfinder Rules & Discussion
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Sunday, 20th July, 2008, 10:07 PM
    5. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (RG)
      By Malvoisin in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Friday, 29th February, 2008, 05:45 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •