Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
Meanwhile...

Edmond, Thorson, Brindom and Manachan reach the long flight of steps leading down into the city. People are still milling and pushing, but there is no sign of panic except for a high level of activity from the castle guards. Overhead, a patrol of hippogriff riders of the Sable Company sweep out over the city.

Valthosian

First Post
We need to find Dj'hân. Thorson says quietly. He's a good lad, but he's still a wee little fellow if the guards manage to find him and he's done something Dj'hânish.

Ambrus

Explorer
No response from beyond the door.
Dejected, Dj'hân sighs loudly and turns to his draconic companion. "So much for teamwork."

From inside the hat, Trinia's muffled voice asks "What's happening?"
The urchin rolls his eyes and pulls the loose brim of the oversized stocking cap over his mouth for a moment. "We're on our way over to Vincario's. Have another cookie." Turning his attention back to Majenko, Dj'hân continues. "D'ja mind headin back over to the citadel ta tell the others? We can all meet up at Vincario's place if they wanna come. Kay?"

Nodding, the pseudodragon quickly tastes the air with his forked tongue before taking to the skies with a few quick downbeats of his leathery wings. Dj'hân, for his part, rides a gust of wind back up into the shingles; taking his time along a circuitous route towards their wealthy patron's townhouse.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I hope he is alright," Brindom says tentively. The young cleric is still not sure about Thorson, and he can still feel the pain in his chest from taking only half of the warrior's blow.

Shuddering the young man hopes never to feel that or the half-orcs full might ever.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Don't worry, Thorson, Dj'ahn is more capable now then he was last time you saw him. We all are. And he has Majenko who's not as helpless as it might appear. Let's go to Marshal Kroft to glean what we can about the proceedings here and then we go home. That is most likely for him to return to. And I'll send Kester to inform Jeremiah if he contacts him and Vencarlo, in case he doesn't know about this event."

Ambrus

Explorer
Majenko swoops in, raises his wings to stall his forward movement and alights gently atop the head of a decorative statue lining the staircase down. The reptile's thoughts cross Edmond's mind. Blackjack left Trinia's safety up to Dj'hân before ducking out; he's got her in his liripoop. He's on his way to Vincario's and invites you to meet up with him there if you're so inclined. Anything interesting happen over here?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Nah, we were thinking on stopping by at Marshal's office to see what we can find out. Esp. since it would look bad if we go directly to Vencarlo with the lady."

To his companions he speaks aloud:
"Dj'ahn is safe on his way to Orisini. We're invited. I'd prefer to visit Marshal Kroft first, for appearances sake if for nothing else. And Vencarlo may be there already, assuming he wasn't, you know...present...on beheading."

OOC: DrSimon, feel free to just make Kroft extremely busy or unavailable (maybe being given tongue lashing by the queen...and I'm not going to mention guard of hers in this context :p) so we can just continue to Vencarlo...or get thanks for nothing

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Also vote for a fast forward to Vencarlo, unless something important is need in a visit to the marshal. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases