Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave - Page 29


What's on your mind?

  1. #281
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Ambrus
    Having heard the call, Dj'hn and Majenko are soon riding a convenient zephyr towards Vencario's abode.
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

 

  • #282
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Brindom having packed quickly forgot to grab his lantern but is soon running out the door crying, "C'mon, guys! Wait up! C'mon, guys!"

    OOC
    Just some flavor I guess if we really need the lantern I will be out of luck, but am hoping I don't, wait didn't Brindom throw some candles in his pack. OK were good.
    OOC


    An the quote is from??
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #283
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,074
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    OOC: Ambrus, no special intent at this moment, except starting on a track to find for himself what and how old Dj'ahn is. There may be point at which this gets important, but now it's only Edmond's spare time interest (I rolled well when we met again and there was that moment "hey you didn't grow up!"

  • #284
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,662
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

    Vencarlo's Academy is not far from Edmond's house, and is all closed up when you arrive. A note on the door reads "Lessons Cancelled". Vencarlo opens the door as you approach (he must have been watching out for you) and beckons you inside, glancing up and down the street before closing and lokcing the door.

    "Thanks for coming," he says, and leads you down a long hall to a room deep inside the academy complex. Sat on a desk, swinging her legs, is Trinia, dressed in simple, androgynous traveller's clothes, a large hat and a red curly wig.

    "Hi!" she says, with a wave.

    "Thank you for your help last time," says Vencarlo. "I will need it again. It's now time to get Ms. Sabor out of the city. I've had the guard call by three times so far, and although I think Cressida suspects and supports me, she can't legitimately keep them away forever. In the meantime I've arranged with friends of mine in Harse to look after Trinia. All we need to do is get her out of the city in the first place. Well, her and the horse I've procured so she can reach Harse. Any suggestions, gentlemen?"


    Edmond

    Back in time....

    "I think he's older than he seems," says Mamusia Lela. "If he were Varisian I would says that an ancestor guides him. I will think about it, but perhaps he is a puzzle that doesn't want to be solved, hmm?"
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #285
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Ambrus
    Dj'hn, this time sitting atop Thorson's massive shoulder, with a curious draconic head poking out from beneath the brim of his cap, looks dubiously at the girl and merely shrugs. It's hard for the urchin to believe anyone would suspect the simple girl of regicide. "Somebody ride the horse out of the city gate, I fly the girl out in my liripoop and we meet up someplace well outside the city?"
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

  • #286
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,074
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    "I agree with KISS principle. There is just one snag. The guards will know that someone rode out and returned on foot. There should be a delay and maybe entering on another gate. Besides, shouldn't we all accompany her? Korvosa is not only within the walls there are patrols on the outside too."

  • #287
    Registered User
    Waghalter (Lvl 7)

    Dr Simon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,662
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    47

    Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

    "Do I get to ride in the hat again?" asks Trinia. Vencarlo ignores her.

    "You're small, but you might still look unusual, my remarkable little friend," he says to Dj'hn. "And the Sable Company have aerial patrols. On the opther hand, a pseudodragon is not an unusual sight in Korvosa's skies." He bends down and tickles Majenko under the chin.

    "There is an inn, about a day's ride from Korvosa, called," he smiles, "The Day's Ride. According to my sources Ileosa has pulled patrols back from the outlands into the city, so once you get there you should be safe. I suggest that as a rendezvous. And your idea of returning via a different gate is a good one, Edmond. You could go out over North Bridge and then return via East Shore."
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

  • #288
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

    Brindom thinks for a moment and then says dubiously, "Wait you mean ride as in a horse? I haven't ever ridin' a horse before."

    The young cleric looks ashamed by his lack of knowledge as well as the outburst.

    OOC
    Will we be leaving this same day or in the morning? Spells and all you know. I'm for either way, Brindom won't asked he's a little embrassed right now.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #289
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    Ambrus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal QC, Canada
    Posts
    4,434
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Ambrus
    Dj'hn raises his eyebrows nearly halfway up his forhead as he tries to look up into the upside down draconic head that's sticking out from under the brim of his cap. "Harse? Mmm... About a score of leagues I guess. Why?" Dj'hn studies his friend intently for a few moments and eventually shrugs. The little pair both turn to look at the grownups. "Majenko says that he can fly her in our liripoop all the way to Harse in about ten hours; less if he gets a good tailwind rolling in off of the bay. She could be there by tomorrow before dusk. He could then fly back the day after." The guttersnipe smiles impishly at Brindom. "No need for anyone to get on a smelly old horse."

    OOC: Knowledge (geography) +8
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

    Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

  • #290
    the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    5,074
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Neurotic
    "Not to doubt your ability, Majenko, but can we really know you will not be attacked by imps, hungry crows or whatever random event may happen on that journey? I'm all for you carrying her, but we should be in contact and as close as possible.

    Of course, if we could afford teleport then we wouldn't have this discussion.

    I will, however, accept and abide by the groups decision."

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 29 of 171 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC
      By Dr Simon in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 1102
      Last Post: Saturday, 16th August, 2014, 01:16 PM
    2. Curse of the Crimson Throne
      By mxyzplk in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: Sunday, 4th October, 2009, 04:08 AM
    3. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (OOC)
      By Malvoisin in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 397
      Last Post: Tuesday, 7th April, 2009, 07:11 AM
    4. Curse of the Crimson Throne Conversion
      By ArchAnjel in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: Sunday, 20th July, 2008, 11:07 PM
    5. Malvoisin's Curse of the Crimson Throne (RG)
      By Malvoisin in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: Friday, 29th February, 2008, 06:45 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •