Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Oops! Ha, no, they shouldn't be on there. I make my maps using layers, with one for each PC and one for each NPC so they can be moved around easily. I usually have more NPC layers than I need, and in this case forgot to hide them before collapsing the image (also forgot to blank out the unseen areas too...) That's what happens if I get distracted halfway through making the map :eek: I'll try to post a correct version tomorrow.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan circles the fray, seeking the opportunity to get in a solid blow or two. When he sees a chance he springs into action and pummels the creature with fists and feet.

[sblock=Actions]Flurry of Blows vs. the Vampire[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 35/35     AC: 19  AC(T): 17  AC(FF): 16  Init: +06

Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            04     3     +1          Resist (5) Acid, Cold, Electricity
Ref:             05     3     +2          
Will:            09     6     +3          

BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Bata (Nunchaku)         +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +4        1d10        19-20/x2     
Heavenly Fire           +4        1d4+4          20/x2      Ranged Touch

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d4+4 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (7/8 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each Recipient)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (5/5 per Day)
    * Daze                      * Chill Touch
    * Prestidigitation          * Mage Armor
    * Read Magic
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The first thing Brindom notices about the creature trying to kill him, is the teeth. Fangs really. And almost instantly he knows what is attacking him.

"Get off me, you vampiric demon spawn." He grunts pushing they thing away from him as he scoots back away from the beast, kicking his legs and causing the creature to let go. "You won't get a taste of me but you will get a taste of this. Erastil protect us!"

A divine blueish light burst from Brindom's holy symbol bringing peace to his friends and woe to his enemies.

[sblock=OOC]
Move action: "scoot back away" LOL just move on my arse 10' away & towards a party member.
Standard: Channel Energy for 6 points
CMR = 20 vs CMD 15 to escape grapple
Rolls: Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Using the opportunity presented by Brindom's move, Edmond chops down with Deathwail bringing all his strength behind the chop

OOC: +9 to hit, -2 for power attack 2d4 +6 +4 from power attack- add whatever appropriate if its prone

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Ambrus, I've gone with Dj'han targeting the visible spawn, and kept Majenko's movement but you can change these if you wish due to the mix-up. Brindom's action are really two round's worth - escape and move, 1 round. Channel energy, second round, You can keep the channeling roll for the next round if you like.

Manachan smashes his bata into the creature but it is like attacking iron. Even though it is distracted with Brindom it ignores the aasimar. Dj'han's blast of fiery wind sears the creature but it continues trying to bite the priest.

But then Brindom wriggles free and scoots backwards, leaving the vampire spawn open for a staggering blow from Edmond that knocks it to its knees. Although its hair and clothing still flutter and char where Dj'han's scorching windstorm still whips around it, the creature lunges for Edmond, enduring another withering strike from Deathwail to get within the reach of the polearm and smash Edmond with its claw. Even as Edmond feels his life-force weaken, some of the creature's wounds close over.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan Flurry 6+2=8, 20+2=22. 1 hit for 1d6=5.

Dj'han fire breath 1d6=3, fails save. I don't think it can be "double-entangled", but it may make the effect last longer.

Brindom escape grapple, move 10 ft.

Edmond attack with Deathwail 13+9=22, hit for 2d4+10=16 damage.

Next round

Vampire spawn moves to attack Edmond. I rolled an AoO 16+9=25, hit for 2d4+6=14 damage.
Vampire attack hits for critical (yes, entangling included) for 11 damage plus two negative levels (-2 to attack, save, skill and a bility checks, lose another 10 hit points, -2 effective level for any abilities and lose 2 of your highest level spells).
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rackers Alley3.jpg
    Rackers Alley3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: I was about to edit my previous post to say, for the sake of simplicity, that Dj'hân and Majenko would hold their position and Dj'hân would simply repeat his previous action (fire & entangle). Change your post or not as desired.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan turns quickly, tracking the vampire's movement as he raises his hand and again calls on the celestial power flowing through his veins.

[sblock=Action]Another Heavenly Fire at the critter, please.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 35/35     AC: 19  AC(T): 17  AC(FF): 16  Init: +06

Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            04     3     +1          Resist (5) Acid, Cold, Electricity
Ref:             05     3     +2          
Will:            09     6     +3          

BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Bata (Nunchaku)         +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +4        1d10        19-20/x2     
Heavenly Fire           +4        1d4+4          20/x2      Ranged Touch

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d4+4 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (6/8 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each Recipient)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (5/5 per Day)
    * Daze                      * Chill Touch
    * Prestidigitation          * Mage Armor
    * Read Magic
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After the postive energy channels out from the young cleric, Brindom nocks and arrow and readies for a clear shot.

[sblock=OOC]
If previous round was standard action - escape grapple, move action - move back 10'. Then the upcoming round will be standard action - channel energy, move action - nock an arrow. Sorry for the confusion I thought trying to escape was free action, and trying to do damage while grappling was a standard action. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases