Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond quickly steps back from the undead, swinging Deatwail low and channeling his rage and disgust through it.

[sblock=Actions]
Step 5' north toward the party
Try to trip the beast, channel shocking grasp (2d6 lightning damage) on touch attack regardless if tripped
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Golden fire streaks from Manachan's upraised hand, and the vampire spawn shrieks as it is burned horribly. It begins to dissolve into mist, and as Brindom calls on the power of Erastil it is shredded utterly to nothingness.

[sblock=OOC]
Would have used the new dice roller but you've got to post first, so I wouldn't know results.

Manachan: heavebly fire ranged touch 18+4=22, hit for 1d4+4 = 7 damage.

Vampire takes 1d6=6 ongoing fire damage

Brindom channels positive energy 2d6=8.

Vampire spawn is destroyed. Anyone is wounded heals 8 points of damage.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Edmond are you alright?" Brindom asks bow in hand and arrow nocked. "I thought more ran off in that direction." he says pointing towards the hole in the wall.

[sblock=OOC] ready action = shoot anything that comes and tries to attack [/sblock]

Neurotic

"No, I'm not. That was some draining attack and it weakened me. Can you protect us from such attacks? Can you restore me so we pursue them? Or rather, I'm for pursuing regardless of wheteher you can restore me, they cannot be allowed to dissapear. Let's just hope we don't find half the dead from around here."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"No I'm sorry I don't," Brindom says solemnly. "Maybe we should head to a temple and see if they can help you. We can always explore this awful place later it will keep."

[sblock=OOC] Restoration is a 4th lvl cleric spell and Brindom doesn't even have 3rd lvl spells yet. [/sblock]

Neurotic

OOC: Edmond IC is for pursuing for fear of them dissapearing into the sewers and surfacing somewhere else, OOC I'm all for getting fixed, -2 to hit, less spells and minor spell damage hurts.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: You've got 24 hours to get the levels restored before you need to make a save. Brindom would know this (in non-game terms) as a result of his Knowledge check.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I think it best we take care of Edmond's wounds. From what I remember from my lessons you don't want something like that to go untreated for more than a day." Brindom keeps his eyes out as he speaks, watching the roofs as well as the hole in the wall.

"And maybe it best to get some holy water, stakes, and some potions while were at it." he comments solemly.

[sblock=OOC] Some restoration potions. [/sblock]

Neurotic

OOC: Also, scrolls of daylight, wand of deatward and such...

"Well..." Edmond seems indecisive, his hatred for undead pulling him forward, but common sense dictating otherwise "Let's see the priests then, but I'm afraid we'll have to rely on scrolls, I doubt anyone has anything but cure disease prepared. We need to return with all possible haste."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases