Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
Whilst you discuss this you notice that a barrow, of the kind used by the corpse collectors, is over to one side of the pile of bodies. Also, not all of the more recently dead bear the tell-tale facial blotches of red veil.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Brindom, is there a way to determine which one of these last ones may be a victim that will raise as undead later?"

If Brindom answers negative, Edmond chops the heads off any bodies that are not obviously red veil victims that seem fresh.

OOC: DrSimon, how sunny is the day? That is, if we return with a maul and make holes in a wall or two, would we illuminate the inside with the sun?

Dr Simon

Explorer
[sblock=Brindom]
Brindom knows that vampire spawn cannot make their own spawn, but also he knows that for there to be spawn in the city, their master must also be around. There is no way of telling from the bodies if they were killed by spawn or a full vampire.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Neurotic]
It's overcast, but knocking holes in from the Rackers Alley side won't be much help anyway - the alley is in a perpetual state of shadow from overhanging upper floors (hence why the spawn you just fought was able to be out and about).
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I don't know how to tell which could be possible undead and which not." Brindom answers thinking on what he was taught. "But that would be the least of are problems, Edmond. Those things were, they were only spawn. And that means their master is possibly in the city."

[sblock=OOC] I was afraid of all that, I think it's time to take Brindom in an anti-vampire build from here on out. :eek: So my vote is for re-equiping. [/sblock]

Neurotic

After finishing his grisly task, Edmond turn to the group
"OK, let's head to the temple and hope we find someone there."

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân makes himself scarce as Edmond sets about his grisly task. Majenko, who's remained perched up on the roof watching the alleyway redirects a thought to Edmond. Dj'hân wonders whether you intend to investigate the crack in the wall there.

Ambrus

Explorer
The small reptile cocks his head sideways inquisitively. Finish "it"? You mean enter the building and slay any vampires inside?

Neurotic

"I meant decapitating any bodies that may rise as vampires if we don't return before night." even the Edmond's thoughts are grim and monotone as he continues hewing on the bodies

Ambrus

Explorer
Edmond feels the pseudodragon's confusion as if it were his own. No thanks; I already ate. So then are we going inside or heading back to the temple instead?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases