Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
It doesn't take long for Edmond to complete his grisly task, as most of the bodies seem to have died of plague and few are fresh. Durinf this time there is no sign of activity from inside the crack in the wall.

Dr Simon

Explorer
It eats up a couple of hours to head all the way across to the other end of Korvosa to the Pantheon, but luckily there are priests available with the suitable spell for helping Edmond (many people are seriously debilitated by blood veil and so some of the priests keep restoration spells handy to help them). There is no charge for those helping the city, although heavy hints are dropped that you may wish to show your gratitude at a later date...

There is time to pick up whatever anti-vampire supplies you need and return to Rackers Alley with plenty of daylight to spare.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom stands once more before the sickening alleyway. He is resoulte to help but if anyone were to ask he is a little scared. That creature that attacked them could have easily killed him had his friends not been near.

He draws his sword and settles his shield into a comfortable postion on his arm. "I'm ready," he says to Edmond. "I'll lead in you follow from behind with the longer weapon, and pray to Erastil, we are given room to fight."

Slowly he advances forward towards where they saw the crack in the wall.

[sblock=OOC] Advancing in Total Defense, don't want any of these suckers draining away spells and such. [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 48/48
AC: 24
Fort: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +6
BAB: +3
CMD: 16

WEAPONS:
longbow +8, 1d8 (arrows 20/20)
short sword +3, 1d6

Abilities:
channel energy(2d6) 4/5
Touch of Good 6/6
Calming Touch 6/6

ITEMS:
holy water: 2/2
potoins(2) clw-1d8+1
scrolls(2) cmw- 2d8+3
wand of remove disease 50/50

SPELLS:
0- create water, guidance, purify food&drink, stabilize
1- protection from evil, deathwatch, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- status, lesser restoration, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan stands in his place in the order, prepared to defend himself. He peers down the alley intently in an effort to discern any threats.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Very well. Dj'ahn, Majenko, would you like to ride on my backpack?"Manachan, ready that balista of yours and let's go in.

OOC: Weapon expertise or total defense, but as aid another to Brindom's AC if possible. AoO on anything coming on Brindom or Edmond from the side. Trip attack to prevent the attack, not damage.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Brindom squeezes through the gap in the wall and emerges into a small, dark backroom. Three figures rise up in the shadows, hissing menacingly.

[sblock=ooc]
Initiative order:

Brindom
Vampire spawn
Manachan
Djahn
Majenko
Thorson
Edmond

Manachan spots no movement down the alley
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rackers Alley4.jpg
    Rackers Alley4.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 56

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Side stepping as he encounters the cratures sitting in the dark, Brindom calls forth Erstal's blessed power. The room erupts in bluish light, as once more divine energy comes from the young clerics holy symbol.

[sblock=Action] 5'step north - then channel energy [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Does the position of #2 triggers Edmonds attack? Even if not, remember Brindom has bonus to AC as high as Edmond can offer him...

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Does the position of #2 triggers Edmonds attack? Even if not, remember Brindom has bonus to AC as high as Edmond can offer him...

OOC: It doesn't provoke an AoO because it hasn't moved anywhere - it was already there. If it does more than a 5 ft. step, Edmond can reach it with his attack.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, didn't realise we were waiting for me!

The three creatures recoil from Brindom as he channels energy, but then rush forwards, dead flesh smoking lightly. Brindom finds himself pressed by a crush of the three undead, holds off one attackwith his shield, the second is blocked by Edmond's polearm and tripped to the floor as it tries to close with Brindom, but the third rakes him with its claws.

[sblock=OOC]
Only one of the spawn hits Brindom, for 5 damage and 1 negative level.

Edmond AoO on #2 with trip attack, 15+10=25. #2 is tripped.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rackers Alley5a.jpg
    Rackers Alley5a.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases