Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Push in, Brindom! We need some room to move!"

Manachan holds forth his hand and a ray of Heavenly Fire lances out to sear one of the vampires.

[sblock=Action]Heavenly Fire (1d20+4=20, 1d4+4=5) vs. Vampire 2.
(Sorry, Doc - this is the only game I'm in where the GM makes the rolls so I forget sometimes. :blush: Won't hurt my feelings a bit if you want to re-roll it!)

The actual damage roll was 1d4+1 - I forgot that we applied his Magical Knack to spell like abilities as well.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 35/35     AC: 19  AC(T): 17  AC(FF): 16  Init: +06

Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            04     3     +1          Resist (5) Acid, Cold, Electricity
Ref:             05     3     +2          
Will:            09     6     +3          

BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Bata (Nunchaku)         +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +4        1d10        19-20/x2     
Heavenly Fire           +4        1d4+4          20/x2      Ranged Touch

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d4+4 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (7/8 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each Recipient)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (5/5 per Day)
    * Daze                      * Chill Touch
    * Prestidigitation          * Mage Armor
    * Read Magic
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Brindom DID push in 5' step north before channeling, the map is incorrect

Also, if anything comes within Deathwail's reach, roll for that too.

Don't forget Edmonds aid to Brindom's AC...at least for this first round.

Dr Simon

Explorer
(Sorry, Doc - this is the only game I'm in where the GM makes the rolls so I forget sometimes. :blush: Won't hurt my feelings a bit if you want to re-roll it!)

OOC I don't mind, feel free to roll your own attacks if you prefer (Invis Castle or ENWorld's shouty dice).

Neurotic: Updated map accordingly. I took the aid into account but forgot to put it in the fluff write-up.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
From the back of the group comes a gentle breeze of warm summer air, but as it passes Edmond and Brindom it seems to increase in intensity, until it sears the dead flesh of the vampire spawn that lies sprawled on the floor.

[sblock=OOC]
Not heard from Ambrus for a while, so I'm taking Djahn's action to move things along.

Entangling exhalation, line of fire for 1d6=6 damage on vampire #2, plus entangles it. (it is now prone and entangled).

Next up, Edmond, Thorson, Brindom
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] If the map is correct than Brindom is in the way. And that means everyone is probably waiting for him to move. Brindom will take a 5'step south and attack the prone spawn. What spell did I lose btw? [/sblock]

Neurotic

No, currently Edmond is in the way, I'm waiting for some clarification.

Also, Dr Simon, is that box in the corner passable terrain (i.e. can Edmond move into that square?)

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Yes, see revised map in above post. Edmond is in front of the gap, Brindom moved to the square to the north. He loses cure moderate wounds.

I don't know what the thing in the corner is supposed to be - probably just a box or crate. I don't think it'll hamper movement.

Neurotic

Edmond swings Deathwail in a strong, shallow swing, trying to cut prone monster with as much power as he can muster. His new gauntlets pulse with power as his arms are infused with extra strength

He then moves closer to give others space to enter the combat and to position himself for some stomping action.

[sblock=Actions]
Attack: +9 -4 PA +4 prone +2 Brute gauntlets 1 charge= +11; damage 2d4+6+8 PA +2 gauntlets; (crit 20/x3)
Move: 5' step in the corner

[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Edmond slices deeply into the undead flesh of the prone vampire spawn and pushes into the room, opening the way for Manachan, Thorson and the tiny folk behind him.

[sblock=OOC]
Note that Power Attack under PF changes how your BAB defines how much you can use - you can sacrifice 1 point of attack bonus per 4 levels, thus Edmond can only take a -2 penalty (for a +4 damage bonus) at maximum. I've applied this below:

Edmond: deathwail attack 8+13=21, hit for 2d4+12=15 damage.

#2 is badly wounded but still going.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Currently unsure whose turn it is. Please kick me uner the table when it is Brindom's :p [/sblock]

Remove ads