Vampire spawn
Manachan
Djahn
Majenko
Thorson
Edmond

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Erastil please help us!" Brindom shouts holding his holy symbl high. The bluish light burst forth healing his friends and harming his foes.

Using the light as a distraction Brindom moves northeast making room for others to join the fight.

[sblock=Actions] Channel energy (hey it effects them all and doesn't miss LOL) then 5'step NE please. [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 43/48
AC: 20
Fort: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +6
BAB: +3
CMD: 16

WEAPONS:
longbow +8, 1d8 (arrows 20/20)
short sword +3, 1d6

Abilities:
channel energy(2d6) 4/5
Touch of Good 6/6
Calming Touch 6/6

ITEMS:
holy water: 2/2
potoins(2) clw-1d8+1
scrolls(2) cmw- 2d8+3
wand of remove disease 50/50

SPELLS:
0- create water, guidance, purify food&drink, stabilize
1- protection from evil, deathwatch, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- status, lesser restoration, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=House Rule?]Not sure if I missed a house rule about this somewhere . . . though I'd love to be the beneficiary of it working both ways simultaneously, I think Channel Energy is supposed to heal the living or harm the Undead (choice made each time the ability is used).[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The fallen spawn raises its arm to ward off Brindom's holy power but is blasted into dust. The other two smoulder and burn, but press the attack. One lashes out at Brindom who blocks with his shield. The other steps round Edmond's guisarme and punches the duskblade with an iron-hard fist.

[sblock=OOC]
Re: channel energy. I recall a discussion a while back about whether you chose permanently if you healed or harmed, but I don't remember otherwise. I thought it did both, but if not I've gone with the harm undead effect below.

Brindom: channel energy 2d6=5
#2 is destroyed.
Spawn #1 attacks Brindom, miss

Spawn #3 attacks Edmond, hits for 7 damage and 1 negative level.

Initiative rest of round:
Manachan
Djahn
Majenko
Thorson
Edmond
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Shouldn't he provoke by moving within threatened area? Or was that 5' step? I'm never sure what applies when with reach weapons...

Also, negative level again?! argh! next time, we ready ranged attacks and blast away from the distance :)

At least I get incentive to use up all my spell slots up front

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Shouldn't he provoke by moving within threatened area? Or was that 5' step? I'm never sure what applies when with reach weapons...

OOC, yes 5 ft. step. It took me a while to get a handle on reach weapons as well, but I think the rule that a 5ft. step doesn't provoke an AoO for movement trumps all other considerations.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Blushes furiously . . . Sorry, completely missed the post and have been waiting for the Vampires to take their turn.

Manachan takes careful aim and blasts one of the surviving vampires with his Heavenly Fire.

[sblock=OOC]Attack Spawn 01 with Heavenly Fire (Ranged Touch +4 TH, 1d4+4 Damage)[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 35/35     AC: 19  AC(T): 17  AC(FF): 16  Init: +06

Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            04     3     +1          Resist (5) Acid, Cold, Electricity
Ref:             05     3     +2          
Will:            09     6     +3          

BAB: 02       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Empty Hand              +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
Bata (Nunchaku)         +4        1d6            20/x2     +2 Flurry of Blows
                                                           +2 CMB Disarms
Crossbow (Heavy)        +4        1d10        19-20/x2     
Heavenly Fire           +4        1d4+4          20/x2      Ranged Touch

Celestial Bloodline Powers:
    * Heavenly Fire: 1d4+4 Ranged Touch Attack (30') (6/8 per Day)
        (Damage vs. Evil, Heal Good 1/Day Each Recipient)

Spells:
    Cantrips                    First Level (5/5 per Day)
    * Daze                      * Chill Touch
    * Prestidigitation          * Mage Armor
    * Read Magic
    * Resistance
    * Touch of Fatigue
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Golden fire flares from Manachan's hand. The vampire spawn raises an arm to protect itself, an act of futility as the undead flesh is seared away by the fire, leaving scorched bone. The spawn flexes its new skeletal hand experimentally.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan heavely fire attack 8+4=12, touch hit. Damage 1d4+4 =7 top spawn #1

I moved Manachan slightly to give him line of effect - he's stood in the hole in the wall.

Next Djhan, then Brindom tops off the start of next round.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Rackers Alley6a.jpg
    Rackers Alley6a.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 51

Ambrus

Explorer
Hovering a few feet above the corpse strewn alleyway, the tiny urchin wipes his tear-streaked cheeks with the back of a sleeve and does his best to stifle his sobbing. Through the crack, the flesh of the fallen vampire spawn he'd enveloped in desiccating wind continues to smoulder. At his feet, perched atop the chest of a decapitated body, the diminutive dragon reaches up and brushes Dj'hân's ankle with his scaled head. Looking down at his saurian companion, the boy nods through his tears in response to the dragon's silent message. "I know..."

Raising his tiny arms Dj'hân ascends a few more feet as the air begins to swirl violently around him. Gritting his teeth, the urchin thrusts both hands forward; sending a gale screaming through the crack and harmlessly past his battling companions. The desiccating summer sirocco envelops the next closest vampire spawn; blackening its flesh as it envelops the creature.

OOC: Repeating last round's attack upon #3. If it falls, the urchin will take a move action to enter through the crack. Otherwise he and Majenko will simply move forward as far as possible while avoiding coming within reach of either spawn.

Remove ads