Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
The group heads down into the sewer tunnels. Fortunately the system isn't too complex under this part of the city and so there are not many choices to make. Mamusia Lela seems to have kept her wits about her as well, as at the larger intersections you find a dropped scarf or other token to guide you.

Eventually you reach a point where there is a man-sized hole broken through the tunnel wall, shortly before a turn. Wisps of wood smoke issue from the gap.

Attachments

• Sewers.jpg
    Sewers.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 50

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom remembers something important he forgot to do way back before the vampire spawn dived off the roof at him.

"Edmond," he says quietly not wanting his voice to carry in the dank sewer. "You still have that ring I gave you?" He asks the warrior showing that he still wears his matching one.

"If you do should cast my shielding spell on you before we get in this to deep." he offers preparing to cast the spell.

[sblock=Actions] Cast shield other if Edmond allows it.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 43/48
AC: 20
Fort: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +6
BAB: +3
CMD: 16

WEAPONS:
longbow +8, 1d8 (arrows 20/20)
short sword +3, 1d6

Abilities:
channel energy(2d6) 2/5
Touch of Good 6/6
Calming Touch 6/6

ITEMS:
holy water: 2/2
potions(2) clw-1d8+1
scrolls(2) cmw- 2d8+3
wand of remove disease 50/50

SPELLS:
0- create water, guidance, purify food&drink, stabilize
1- protection from evil, deathwatch, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- status, lesser restoration, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Edmond allows it, just as long as you're aware you might end up in melee too.

"Be careful with that spell Brindom, if you cannot dispel it, it may cost you if you end up in melee. I'd suggest you keep it for now and cast it if we fight in favorable location. I'll take the point again. Manachan, keep the rear."

OOC: How long does silversheen last on a weapon? Edmond holds the vial in hand ready to apply it if needed.
EDIT: found it, Edmond applies it to Deathwail
[sblock=Silversheen]
Silversheen: This substance can be applied to a weapon as a standard action. It will give the weapon the properties of alchemical silver for 1 hour, replacing the properties of any other special material it might have. One vial will coat a single melee weapon or 20 units of ammunition.

Faint transmutation; CL 5th; Craft Wondrous Item; Price 250 gp.
[/sblock]

Merry Christmass everyone!

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I'll be extra careful." Brindom says stepping up to Edmond. "I just don't want to get surprised again."

He lays a hand on the warriors shoulder and utters a prayer for Erastil's protection on his friend.

OOC:Extra careful - Meaning total Defense or attacking on the Defensive whenever possible.

[sblock=Actions] Cast Shield Other on Edmond. And don't forget the +1 deflection bonus to AC and +1 resistance bonus to saves. And I can end the spell by moving out of the range - 35'[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 43/48
AC: 20
Fort: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +6
BAB: +3
CMD: 16

WEAPONS:
longbow +8, 1d8 (arrows 20/20)
short sword +3, 1d6

Abilities:
channel energy(2d6) 2/5
Touch of Good 6/6
Calming Touch 6/6

ITEMS:
holy water: 2/2
potions(2) clw-1d8+1
scrolls(2) cmw- 2d8+3
wand of remove disease 50/50

SPELLS:
0- create water, guidance, purify food&drink, stabilize
1- protection from evil, deathwatch, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- status, lesser restoration, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"No, I'm not. But there is something to be said about not letting them set in normal routine with guards and everything. But, you're right, since they took mamusia alive, presumalby she is needed for something. Go, but be quick about it. We'll follow in 100 heartbeats, slowly."

Ambrus

Explorer
Aubrey pulls his stocking cap down to his feet; effectively disappearing into its depths. Snaking his long neck over, Majenko gingerly takes up the liripoop's brim in his teeth, allowing the opening to hand open so that the urchin can see outside. Then, with his scales shifting to match the mottled brick colour of the sewer's wall, the pseudodragon begins padding forward cautiously. A stray notion crosses the holy warrior's mind before the dragon disappears around the corner. Hold that thought.

OOC: Stealth +19, taking 10 if possible. Blindsense 60 ft., darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +6

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"They may have taken her alive but who knows if they are finished with her or not," Brindom whispers worriedly. "And it's not like we are as good at sneaking as them, we should just get in quick."

Brindom takes the point after saying this knowing Edmond can attack at a distance while he uses his shield to guard them. The shield tucked up under his chin he keeps on his guard.

[sblock=OOC] Total DEFENSE (AC:24) as Brindom moves, please and thank you. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases