Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Shouldn't everyone who was aware of the ratmen be able to take a standard action during the surprise round? Nobody on our side was surprised after all.

Dr Simon

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
Since Edmond seemed to be acting on an impulse rather than sticking to the original plan, I gave him his own surprise round (i.e. he surprised everyone!), but the rest of you can follow him if you like, I'll just re-adjust the initiative order slightly.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan drops his sack to the ground and murmurs a few arcane syllables. Feeling far more fortified, he moves quickly into the room for the attack.

[sblock=Actions]Free: Drop Sack (making Encumbrance light)
Standard: Cast Mage Armor (meant to do that before we ever ran in) making AC 21
Move: To position immediately south of ratman 3.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I'll bring up the rear, I think being able to see what has happened in the round and then respond. So Brindom will

Standard Action: Total Def.
Move Action: Stay near Edmond - just behind him I guess

That could be surprise or round 1 :)[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Annoyed by the humanoids' impatience, the pseudodragon tries to stymy the lone waking ratman's ability to call out for help by rushing forth out of the water and whipping his barbed tail at the surprised creature.

OOC: Sting +6 (1 damage plus poison; DC 14; frequency 1/minute for 10 minutes; effect sleep for 1 minute) And, being from Korvosa, Majenko's natural attacks count as silvered. ;)

Dr Simon

Explorer
The rest of the humans hustle into position behind Edmond, the last rat-man standing has a look of shock on its rodently face.

Majenko edges carefully around the extreme edge of the shrieker's zone of sensitivity, to deliver a sting to the ratman getting up. It drops back to the floor again.

[sblock=OOC]
Surprise round over.

Majenko sting attack 20+6=26, crit confirm 11+6=17, hit. 2 damage plus sleep venom, wererat #1 fails Fort save.

Initiative next round:
Manachan
Edmond
Dj'hân
Wererat #3 (if it's still standing!)
Majenko
Brindom.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Sewers 3.jpg
    Sewers 3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 51

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan quickly tumbles to the right to clear the way for the others. His silver eyes glint as he throws up a hand and the air just behind the rat-man hardens and smacks him in the back of the head.

[sblock=Actions]Move to the square 10' East of #3 (Tumble +6 to avoid AoO);
Cast Daze (DC 15 Will Save or lose next action)[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The ratman staggers under Manachan's magical attack, and its eyes roll in its head.

[sblock=OOC]
No need to roll Tumble, the thing is still flat-footed. It fails its Will save too.

Next up, Edmond.
[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Setting down the liripoop he'd been clutching in his mouth, the pseudodragon curls its barbed tail up over his head threateningly as he quickly looks around before scurrying towards the lone standing ratman. A stray though passes through Edmond's mind. Quietly now; before it can call out.

Dj'hân's body pops out of the discarded stocking cap's brim as the boy stands up; the air around him beginning to stir.

OOC: Dj'hân will delay until all of the ratmen are down or just before the remaining ratman acts; whichever comes first. Majenko will move forward to sting the remaining ratman regardless of whether or not Edmond succeeds in dropping him. Hopefully we haven't yet made sufficient noise to alert anyone nearby. :heh:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond walks toward stunned ratman, raising Deathwail as he goes. He turns the blade slightly and brings it down with all his might.

"I know, I know." he whispers back to the dragon

OOC: non-lethal attack, powerblow -1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases