Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: I only got the arrows and after casting shield other on Edmond Brindom needs to stay near him so that's why he's in melee mostly.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Looks like no one really did Brindom picked up the arrows pg 34, Manachan the bolts pg 35 and I left the daggers for Edmond and Manachan - Edmond left them for Brindom and Manachan - Manachan left them for Brindom and Edmond - Doh! :p

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Thank you for the introduction, I will regret your death if it turns out you were lying. I am Edmond. Meet Deathwail it will be your doom." says the warrior in cold monotone as the air around him becomes charged with the promise of the storm.

"Manachan I need space, can you get by them?"

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Edmond is the only character who stated that he didn't require any silver weapons, so I think it's safe to assume that Manachan and Brindom each picked up one of the daggers. Just because no one said otherwise doesn't mean that the silver daggers were simply left behind on the ground... :p

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I think we can assume, then, that Manachan and Brindom have a silver dagger each.

Majenko whips his tail in an aerial assault style used in imp-fighting. The ratman before him shrieks, but ducks aside at the last minute. In a panic, the creature fires his crossbow wild, then drops it and backpedals, drawing his shortsword instead.

Meanwhile, at the tunnel mouth, one of the wererats finds himself surrounded by enemies. Looking for a way out he chooses the smallest and, he assumes, weakest target: Dj'hân. His attack causes just the merest scratch on the urchin.

The other wererat lunges at Manachan, deftly getting past his defences and drawing blood.

[sblock=OOC]
Majenko tail attack 2+6=8, miss.

Wererat #1 fires crossbow, misses, draws AoO from Majenko (10+6=16, miss). 5 ft. step back.

Wererat #2 Shortsword attack on Dj'hân, hits for 4 damage.

Wererat #4 Shortsword attack on Manachan, hits for 7 damage.

Initiative order:
Manachan
Brindom
Edmond
Dj'hân
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Sewers 10.jpg
    Sewers 10.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 53

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hearing Edmond's request, Manachan steps quickly between the two closest rat-men, deftly setting himself up for a flank with Brindom. He belatedly remembers the silver dagger hanging at his waist and draws it quickly as he moves, slashing at the flanked enemy.

[sblock=OOC]5' Step SE, placing him south of #5 and east of #4. Attack #5 with silver dagger (+6 TH w/ Flank, 1d4-1 Damage).[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
With a deft swirl, Manachan steps between his opponents, draws his dagger and strikes, all in one continuous movement. His attack passes through the blurred outline of the ratman without making contact.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan dagger attack 1+6=7, miss.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Sewers 11.jpg
    Sewers 11.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 47

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Bloodied and battered Brindom looks for a place he can use his scrolls to heal himself. The far corner looks good but getting there might be a problem.

He sees Manachan stepping in and sighs almost in relief he can help Edmond take on this thing. But Brindom knows he has to step lightly so he slowly moves keeping his shield up and hoping divert the ratman's attention so Edmond can kill him, before moving out of fighting range.

[sblock=OOC] 5' step southeast to flank with Edmond - Total Def. AC 24[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 10/48
AC: 24
Fort: +5
Reflex: +4
Will: +6
BAB: +3
CMD: 16

WEAPONS:
longbow +8, 1d8 (arrows 20/20)
short sword +3, 1d6

Abilities:
channel energy(2d6) 2/5
Touch of Good 6/6
Calming Touch 6/6

ITEMS:
holy water: 2/2
potions(2) clw-1d8+1
scrolls(2) cmw- 2d8+3
wand of remove disease 50/50

SPELLS:
0- create water, guidance, purify food&drink, stabilize
1- protection from evil, deathwatch, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- status, lesser restoration, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Just a reminder everyone, you can use Aid Another to aid someone's attack instead of attacking yourself. Combat post a bit later today

Nodding to Brindom as he provides a distraction, Edmond pushes Deathwail in strong, but shallow arc, lightning playing along the blade, toward the leader of the pack. "Any last words?"

OOC: Use Brute Gauntlets to gain +2 to hit and damage; Channel Shocking Grasp (4d6); silvered weapon; total: to hit: +13 damage: 2d4+9+4d6
(if touch attack succeeds then only 4d6)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases