Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Dj'hân isn't wielding a melee weapon and so doesn't threaten; so no, no AoO.

"Hey!" The urchin tumbles end over end through the air when swatted aside by the fleeing ratman. Dj'hân quickly rights himself, spins around and, riding a sudden gust of wind, pursues the vile creature into the adjoining chamber. "Oh no you don't! Get back here!" The urchin arrests his forward motion once he catches sight of the ratman, though the gusting wind he'd been riding continues forward without him; heating the air with its passage before slamming into the fleeing creature's back.

OOC: Move action, up to 30-ft. to catch up and then unleashing a 30-ft line of fire on the lone ratman; 2d6 damage; Ref DC 15 half.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Some instinctive danger sense must alert the fleeing wererat, as it ducks as it runs, missing the worst of the heatstorm, but still losing most of the hair on its back.

Meanwhile, Brindom lies bleeding.

[sblock=OOC]
Dj'hân line of fire 2d6 = 6, Ratman makes Reflex save.

Brindom stabilising check 3+1-2=2. Fail. (That's by my reckoning, +1 Con and -2 negative hp; not that it would make much difference to this roll but let me know if I'm wrong).

Still to act, Edmond.
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] I was at -3 HP so the roll is even one less But your right no matter with that roll LOL. Ok that would have been the first round of my untimely demise. So I will roll for this round. 1d20 + 1(con) - 4 (neg HP) and see if I drop another HP :eek:[/sblock]

EDIT: No go current HP -5

Dr Simon

Explorer
The wererat pursued by Dj'hân shifts and shrinks as it scurries away, becoming a full rat as it heads towards the tiny tunnels at the end of the cavern.

The last were-rat standing, threatened by Manachan and Edmond, throws its rapier down. "I surrender!" it squeaks.

Attachments

• Sewers 13.jpg
    Sewers 13.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 54

Ambrus

Explorer
Seemingly caught up in the moment, the tiny urchin rides the surging winds through the caverns in pursuit of the fleeing ratman; the blustering heat singing and desiccating the vile creature's body with each laboured step. "You can't outrun the wind..."

OOC: Move action, up to 30-ft. to pass over top of the rat, out-of-reach, into the space ahead of it and then unleashing a 30-ft line of fire down on it; 2d6 damage; Ref DC 15 half.

--------------------------------------------------

Seeing no remaining opponents, Majenko snakes his sinuous neck around the nearby corner in hopes of seeing the old matron they'd come down here to rescue.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Manachan, see if you can heal Brindom, in my pack there is a healing potion"
Edmond doesn't take eyes from the rat.
"You don't twitch a whisker." he points sickly glowing Deathwail toward it

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan gives a start at Edmond's instruction, then a blush rises up his chest and across his face as he realizes the error to which his battle lust has led him.

He holds out a well-formed hand, which begins to glow softly. In short order a beam of warm, golden light flashes forth and plays across the fallen cleric's chest. When the beam disappears some of Brindom's wounds have closed and he is resting far more easily.

[sblock=Action]Celestial Fire (1d4+2=4)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Current HP -1 but I'm alive! I'm alive! I'm alive! heh heh.

You will wish you weren't when Edmond gets his hands on your fool head, for running in the middle of melee like that when we agreed you'll stay out because of the spell :D

Dr Simon

Explorer
Dj'hân toasts the last rat. The captive obeys Edmond, standing stock still its little black eyes darting left and right.

Majenko passes down a small tunnel that opens into another cavern, stacked floor to ceiling with crates. A map of Korvosa hangs on one wall, arrows scrawled over it. Leaning against one of the crates is Mamusia Lela, hands tied behind her back and gagged with a dirty cloth.

[sblock=OOC]
Dj'hân 2d6 fire =7, wererat fails save. (didn't quite place him right on the map, but doesn't matter now).

The wall behind ratman #4, I forgot to mention, is a hole that has been fillled up with rubble, the sewer diversion flows out beneath it. The scratchy marks on the map in alcoves are were-rat nests.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Sewers 14.jpg
    Sewers 14.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 60

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases