Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: . . . and Mowgli wakes up!

Manachan extends his hand, palm out toward the zombies. Three bolts of golden force blast from his outstretched palm, slamming unerringly into the shuffling corpse.

[sblock=Actions]3 Magic Missiles at Zombie #5[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom readies his bow as he sees the magical bolts slam into the walking corpse. He doesn't wish to waste his holy energies granted him by Erastil on just one creature. Confident Edmond can finish this he steps up for a better view and readies his shot for anything that might try and jump out and surprise the group.

[sblock=Action] Ready action to shoot anything that tries to enter the room. 5' step east to get a better view though corner still impedes darn it. :( [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The zombies shamble forwards, arms outstretched. One moves within range of Deathwail and promptly loses its head. The other collapses under the onslaught of Manachan's spell.

As suddenly as it began, the zombie attack is over.

[sblock=OOC]
Zombies #5 and #6 move forwards. One provokes AoO from Edmond
- Edmond AoO 13+10 = 23 , hits 2d4+6 damage = 9, #5 down.

Manachan 3 magic missiles for 1d4+1=3, 1d4+1=2, 1d4+1=5, 9 damage on #6, down.

No more zombies left (in this room, at least...)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom with his arrow still nocked covers the door in question. "If you want, I'll open it so you and Manachan can keep your hands free," he says to Edmond.

[sblock=OOC] Opening door = move action so he could still channel energy right after if needed.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond starts forcefuly toward the door"Bah! I'll leave no undead behind, let's get this done!" then stops and in his more usual calm voice "We need to find what happened here. Whole household doesn't just turn into zombies like that. Foul magic is at work here."

He readies Deathwail to strike if something comes on Brindom and motions young priest onward.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Taking a deep breath the young cleric puts a hand to the doorknob, "Alright here we go." he says before opening the door wide.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases