Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Surprised at the unexpected entrance of the new zombies, Manachan nevertheless reacts quickly; he spins and fires off a bolt of his Heavenly Fire at the nearest attacking creature.

[sblock=Actions]Heavenly Fire (+5 Attack, 1d4+2 Damage)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Edmond! Can you get to the stairs. That lady knows something I'm sure of it. We can't let her get away!" Brindom says drawing out his holy symbol. "Wait a second, I'll clear the path! Erastil send the dead back to the grey realms of the Void and let them rest finally in peace!"

[sblock=OOC] Hoping Edmond will delay, and that a channel energy along with Dj'hân's ability clears soemm of the dead away, so he can run up the steps.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond moves back, hearing his friends in trouble, but pauses and waits to see the effect of the turning.

Ambrus

Explorer
The hovering urchin smiles impishly and waves a dismissive hand in the direction of the second floor balcony. "Oh don't worry about her. She's not going to get away.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Manachan spins and burns the nearest zombie, the lioness, with heavenly fire. Dj'hân burns and blisters the creatures, with Manachan simply feeling a warm breeeze, but still they keep shuffling towards the aasimar. When Brindom, glowing with an inner light, pours forth the energies of Erastil the zombies waver. The lioness gives out a last groan and collapses like a puppet with the strings cut, but the two in the lion and peacock costumes stay up and continue to pummel Manachan with their fists. He bats one aside but leaves an opening for the other, taking another hard slam to the face.

From up on the balcony you hear the voice of the jester.

"Upsadaisy, boys and girls, come and dance with us." Majenko sees three of the corpses lining the gallery rise to their feet and begin to stagger towards the stairwell.

On the ground floor, there is the sound of shuffling feet. A zombie dressed as a blue angel is staggering into the main hall from the far end. The door at the other end of the dining room opens and two zombies dressed as kitchen staff lurch towards Edmond, carrying large knives.

[sblock=Majenko]
The jester moves around the balcony to the south, loading her crossbow and taking up position watching the stairs. The square up and left of #6.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan - Heavenly Fire at #4, 15+5=20, hit for 1+2 = 5 damage.

Dj'hân - Cone of fire 3d6=13 -> 6. Zombies #4,#5,#6 fail Reflex save.

Brindom - Channel energy 3d6=9. Zombie #4 fails Will save.

Zombies #3,#5 attack Manachan. #3 hits for 8 damage. #5 misses.

Zombies #6,#7,#8 awaken on upper floor.
Zombies #1,#2,#4 arrive on ground floor.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Carowyn Manor 8.jpg
    Carowyn Manor 8.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 47

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"What is this? Whole house just died and got up again!? I won't suffer your existence, abominations! And you, woman, you are dead."

Power attack vs zombie 2 (+5 vs AC; 2d4+13) and retreat 5' so that zombie must provoke before coming closer.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan repositions to keep the creatures from flanking him - They seem brainless but they might be smart enough for that - and unleashes a rapid series of strikes against one of them.

[sblock=Actions]Move: 5' Step to the West
Standard: Flurry of Blows (+4/+4 Attack, 1d6+1 Damage)[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Manachan pummels the lion-costumed zombie to a pulp, while Edmond's mighty strike with Deathwail cleaves one of the kitchen servants in two.

But the undead keep a-shamblin' on.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan - Flurry vs. #3 14+4=8, hit for 1d6+1=4. This is enough to destroy it, so second flurry not adjudicated.

Edmond - Glaive attack on #2, 10+5=15, hit for 2d4+13 = 21 damage. Destroyed.

By my calculations, Manachan is down to 1 hp!
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Carowyn Manor 9.jpg
    Carowyn Manor 9.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 51

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]By my calculations, Manachan is down to 1 hp![/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Yikes! Right you are - I failed to record the damage from the round where the two zombies hit him, and had him at 15.

Nothing for it now; if he lives through the zombies next actions I'll take steps.[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: There are corpses lining the upper gallery? Anything else within line of sight we should know about? It might also be helpful to point out that zombies 3 and 5 are currently burning and so shouldn''t be of too much concern.

A stray thought crosses Dj'hân's mind. She's moved to stand behind the center of the south-most handrail. The urchin nods and content with his handiwork, reaches into his liripoop to withdraw a sizable pouch as he rises up upon a column of air. The air, responding to its master's silent command, swirls around Dj'hân as he empties out about half of its contents into the gusting cyclone before directing the cloud of white flour he's produced to blow through the indicated space.

The wily pseudodragon takes advantage of the distraction provided by Dh'jân to slither discreetly along the decorative molding lining the upper floor balcony to draw closer to the (now hopefully visible) jester woman. Once in position, Majenko uncurls his long sinuous tail and lashes out at the woman with blinding speed.

OOC: Dj'hân takes a 5-ft step up, retrieves the sac of flour from his liripoop as a move action and spreads some of its contents into the adjacent 5-ft square indicated to him by Majenko as a standard action. Majenko uses the cover provided by the handrail posts to move stealthily 10-ft south as a move action to attack the woman from surprise as a standard action.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases