Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Dr Simon

Explorer
Edmond steps back from the dining room and neatly beheads the zombie threatening Brindom with one sweep of his glaive.

[sblock=OOC]
No reponse from Neurotic, so:

Edmond - glaive attack vs. #4, 9+9=18, hit for 2d4+6=12 damage.

Note that Brindom can start to go up the stairs, but the way is currently blocked by Manachan and zombies.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom nods to Edmond and quickly runs to help the others upstairs. He gets to the back of Manachan and stops. "Darn I need to get a little higher," he says in frustration.

"Push through if you can Manachan!"
he instructs the sorcerer-monk.

[sblock=OOC] Figured the top would be blocked hope Manachan can take out that zombie or hit and roll through. If Brindom is still on the steps his next turn he'll spiritual weapon to get some help in.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Just a quick note: I hurt my back and I'm mostly prone (as status says)...will be terse until therapy ends

EDIT: Thanks! I'm trying. More fitness then ever in the last few years :p

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
"At least one more," the jester reponds to Dj'hân as she steps back, rams another bolt home and fires point blank at Majenko. The shrieking bolt clips the little dragon and bowls him over. This elicits giggles from the jester.

Majenko presses after her, swinging his tail but she skips out of reach.

On the stairs the zombies press forwards, jostling the one nearest to Manachan and causing it to miss wildly.

[sblock=OOC]

Jester - crossbow attack on Majenko, hits for 9 damage. Majenko Will save 14+4=18 resists effects of bolt. (move to load, plus 5 ft. step)

Majenko - tail attack 6+6=12, miss.

Zombie #7 attack Manachan, miss.

Next round:
Manachan
Dj'hân
Edmond
Brindom
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Carowyn Manor 12.jpg
    Carowyn Manor 12.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Neurotic

"Manachan, get up or get down, you're blocking. Brindom, if you cannot turn them get back I can strike over Manachan!"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Judging by their urgings that Brimdom and Edmond have dealt with the zombies downstairs, Manachan moves quickly back down the stairwell. The zombie facing him strikes at the monk's retreating form as he slips deftly between his friends, leaving the warriors to push their way up and clear the stairwell.

Once safely behind his friends, he sends a bolt of heavenly fire up the stairs at the front-line zombie.

[sblock=Actions]Was holding the line until y'all finished the downstairs critters.

Move: Down the stairs, drawing AoO.
Standard: Heavenly Fire (Ranged Touch, +5/1d4+2/20/x2) vs. Zombie 7.

OOC All: Don't forget your +1 Attack for the Bless Spell.[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Knocked off the guardrail to the floor, the grazed pseudodragon hisses in either pain or anger while scrambling to his feet. Springing back up onto the guardrail, Majenko beats his wings to continue his upward arc towards the ceiling before whipping his barbed tail threateningly.

OOC: 5-ft step straight up, standard action to attack with his tail (sting +7; 1d3–2 plus poison) As a reminder: "each dose of poison increases the DC to resist the poison by +2. This increase is cumulative."

Dj'hân drifts towards the balcony as, teeth bared and hands outstretched, he continues to funnel the scorching wind onto the already charred zombies and the jester herself."I guess that's it for you then...

OOC: 5-ft. step diagonally up and to the left; standard action to unleash a 15-ft cone of fire upon #3, #5 & the jester, 3d6 damage; Ref DC 17 half

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom quickly takes Manachan's spot and draws forth Erastil's divine energy to attack the zombies upstairs.

The energy blasts forth from his raised holy symbol.

[sblock=OOC] 5'step forward and channel energy. Guessing Edmond will step up behind and get to attack from a distance. I will go Total D. next couple rounds and let Edmond finish these three zombies.[/sblock]

Neurotic

Edmond indeed steps behind Brindom and cuts at the foremost zombie.

"Manachan, think you can jump to my shoulders and over the rail above?"

OOC: Manachan is a monk, he probably could use Edmond (requiring aid another or maybe STR check?) as a springboard? Until zombies fall I doubt Edmond will use his move action for anything else.

Dr Simon

Explorer
With heavenly fire, the power of Erastil and with the heat of the firestorm, the last of the zombies are blasted away.

The jester does a neat flip over the balustrade and lands nimbly in the ballroom below.

"Bye boys, thanks for the dance," she calls as she blows a kiss, spins neatly and runs for one of the exits from the ballroom.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan - heavenly fire 9+9=14 touch, hits #7 for 1d4+2=5 damage. #7 destroyed.

Dj'hân - cone of fire 3d6=12. Zombies #3 and #5 fail save and are destoyed. Jester makes her save, no damage.

Brindom - channel energy 3d6=15. #8 fails save, destroyed.

Jester - Jumps over balcony. Tumble check to avoid AoO from Majenko, succeeds. Tumble check to safe fall, succeeds. It's not obvious if she can do both of these, possibly with one check, so I rolled twice to be sure. She has moved to the door labelled with a "1", the SE of the main room.

Majenko and Edmond can change stated actions based on events.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Carowyn Manor 13.jpg
    Carowyn Manor 13.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 61

Remove ads