Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Majenko will pursue the jester and attack as planned, though while charging and from above for a total bonus of +9 to hit.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Edmond has reach, can he take OA? If not, he charges after her. Also, he will channel Dimension Hop to return her 10' in the air and above dropping her between Edmond and Brindom

Dr Simon

Explorer
The elf gives a squeak of surprise as Edmond's spell drops her in the middle of the ballroom. Her landing is not as deft as before, but she still has the presence of mind to duck as Majenko shoots past like a little reptilian arrow.

[sblock=OOC]
Edmond - cast dimension hop (she fails her save), move back to ground level.

Majenko - sting charge 10+9=19, miss.

Next up:
Manachan
Dj'hân
Brindom
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Carowyn Manor 14.jpg
    Carowyn Manor 14.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 65

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: Poor Majenko; he hasn't gotten any breaks this combat. :(

Dj'hân draws a tightly wound bundle out from his liripoop while he drifting along sideways. Once above of the jester the hovering urchin unceremoniously drops his burden down atop her.

OOC: Tanglefoot bag; ranged touch attack +8 total.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan turns to face the Jester as she plummets to the floor, and fires off three bolts of arcane energy.

[sblock=Actions]Magic Missile at Jester (3d4+3).[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Brindom moves back down the steps cursing all the while. "Should have thought to cover any exits," he berates himself. He moves down the steps and tries and get around the female jester. Once on the other side he draws an arrow and covers the weird woman.

"Surround her don't let her get away!"

[sblock=OOC] Double move to get on the otherside of the jester trying to block her escape. Will probably draw an AoO but will take it. [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Manachan's magical energy slams into the woman, and then Dj'hân hits her with a tanglefoot bag. She rolls at the last minute but even so cannot avoid being slathered in sticky goo.

Seeing Brindom move to block off one of the exits, Edmond approaching glaive in hand and enemies above, she throws down her crossbow.

"Okay boys, ya got me!" she giggles coquettishly.

[sblock=OOC]
Manachan = magic missile 3d4+3=8

Dj'hân - tanglefoot bag 7+8=15, touch hit. She makes her Reflex save so isn't glued to the floor.
[/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
The laughing urchin rises upon the swirling winds, his childish visage contorted with uncharacteristic rage. "You can't quit now; the game's not over yet!"

Majenko, beating the air with his wings so as to hover, whips his long sinuous tail to and fro threateningly.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Just one little test. It won't hurt or harm."
Edmond points and white ray touches the woman.

OOC: Disrupt undead, point blank or touch, if she's burned, she dies, whether we speak to her or not.

"Majenko!" then silently "Could you please tell this to the group?

If she'd undead or the one who created them I WILL kill her unless you all intercede. I can accept speaking with her so we understand what's going on, but I will not suffer her living or unliving if she's behind this."

Unrelated note: I'm working again, I'm more active on the boards too. It seems the disc is only strained, but whole. I'll be as new in a month or two :)

Remove ads