Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Valthosian

First Post
But she died! How can she be telling you that these things are magical? We put her ghost to rest... didn't we?Thorson casts his eyes about, superstitious nervousness evident in his expression.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Concern on his face, Brindom wonders if Dh'jân may have gotten hit on the head. He asks, "You feel o.k. Dh'jân? I don't know what you are talking about your making no sense to me."

Taking a look back towards the door before turning to talk to the group, "We don't have time to talk of the past my friends we should stop this necro-wizard before he does more evil," he says.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manachan listens attentively as the boy discusses the group's past with the huge Barbarian, and nods to the man when Dh'jân introduces him.

Dr Simon

Explorer
You open the door to reveal a small, dry room containing two large free-standing bookshelves full of old books. The room is otherwise empty.

Attachments

• Dead Warrens Beta 25.jpg
    Dead Warrens Beta 25.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 89

Ambrus

Explorer
Dj'hân guardedly enters the small library, turning to peer all around as he approaches the bookshelves. The tiny urchin begins to examine the books up close with an appraising eye. "Ya know, this place is kinda cozy; fer an old ossuary an all that is..."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Turning and looking around the room, Brindom shakes his head. "Did we miss a door, I thought the only other door in this place was all boarded up." he says confused.

[sblock=OOC] according to the map we missed a door but I haven't gone back to check, but I think it was boarded over so we went by it. Don't quote me I could be remembering wrong. [/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Yes, the only unexplored door (assuming no secret doors) is the boarded-up one south of the laboratory that looked like it had been hastily tidied up.
[/sblock]

Dj'hân finds that the library is quite extensive in the matters of golem creation, necromancy and diseases and utterly lacking in books on fine arts, romantic poetry and floral design.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases