Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Edmond]Glorio Arkona - handsome and energetic, many think that he is the secret identity of Blackjack.

His sister was possibly the mysterious "M" who supplied livestock to All The World's Meat and sponsored Verik Vancaskerkin to rebel.
[/sblock]

So, generally one of 'good guys' although unproven...

"Why would you be afraid of walking into the hospital when you walk among the sick as soon as you step out of the house? We can heal. But don't worry about that. I would prefer more subtle approach. I'll see if Jeremiah has some scrying scrolls or some other magic. We'll also make plan once we're further away."

OOC: please read my hide block few posts above...there are the options as I see them, feel free to add to them, especially [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17691]Ambrus[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
" I think we should look for an entrance to the sewers nearby and see if we cannot find some way to get into the warehouse from below, " says Ignatius, who is busy wrapping a long strip of cloth around his head to hide his rather conspicuous features. Not that carrying around a shield that is clearly a symbol of the Dawnflower is rather inconspicuous itself, mind you.

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

"It's not the sick that bother me Edmond. I've seen enough of them already. It's the fact there are so MANY of them under one roof. Why risk my health when I don't need to? Though the sewers sound just as unpleasant!" Mhairi's nose wrinkled in disgust. "Why? Why would you mention sewers?!" she asked, rounding on Ignatius.

"There simply has to be a better way in. How do they light the inside? There should be a skylight, or some sort of louvre arrangement to see within the building. That's the easiest, AND least unpleasant way in. Unless any of you have some sort of crazy magic that can help?"

OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]. Moving options discussion to OOC...less pollution in here.

Kaodi

Hero
" However disgusting the sewers may be to you, " says Ignatius, " I assure you it is not half as revolting as swimming is to me. And having done that, perhaps I was not thinking that our comfort level was of primary concern. No one ever died from falling off a sewer, after all. "

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

Mhairi squinted at the warehouse, unaccustomed to the bright daylight. "There's a skylight up there. Looks like three stories...we can get in through the roof if you don't want to try the front door. I'd rather that than the stinking sewers. Anything before the sewers!"

Neurotic

"While we're here at the docks, I'd like to find Miss Yellow-eyes and see if we could get some underground scouting too.

You should get over your dislike, Mhairi, the sewers are unpleasant place, true, but people still live there."

Searching out one were rat is not quite quick, but he knows where and when of city sewers. Once he finds new leader of the rat pack:
"Good evening, Miss Yelloweyes. I have an offer to make. How would you like your people to live above ground, serve as guards to a merchant house and in general have the city in debt?"

OOC: Sorry all for talking spot light for the moment, but I think we can always go in above (although not all of us can climb easily :) ) - but we should know what is discarded from the hospital...it may give us clues. I promise, I will not ask for the ultimate horror of swimming in sewers :p

Dr Simon

Explorer
Eries can usually be found down by the docks in North Point rather than in the sewers. She makes a living of sorts as a seller of fish. Her beady eyes have a glint to them as Edmond makes his offer.

"Sounds like an impossible dream to me," she says, "but keep talking."

Neurotic

"Well, as guards to merchants house, it would be my own. I don't yet have merchant contacts, but that will change once this passes. mer'Cauthon will live again.

For the other, there is something not right with this disease. It was spread on purpose, we found that doctors mask which protects specifically against this disease and they came to offer help very quickly after the start as if they were waiting for it. There is no other way they could have heard of it so soon even if THEY could teleport.

So, the city will accept you as helpers whether they want or not because currently WE are the city. I will see this cleaned up. I could use your help in going around the sewers, using you as scouts from underground or in any other capacity you offer. I WILL NOT demand fighting force from you, but I will keep you appraised and will accept volunteers.

This fight is for Korvosa. You may think you're ostracized, but consider what your life would be without the city? You'd have to relocate or go feral. This is YOUR city too."

Normally expresionless voice of Edmond raises as he gets caught up in his speech, emotions stirring, his eyes flashing in colors of the rainbow, sparks flying over Deathwail blade as his magic manifests on strong emotions.

"I'm not promising this will be easy, but I won't have your people in suicide teams or use them in other inappropriate situations, but I will not keep them from risks either. We're going to scout one building tonight and we could use scouts and guides from under and also one accomplished climber from above. What say you?"

As he forces his emotions down, his voice drops to normal and magical lights die down. He looks at the wererat calmly.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Eries rubs her hands nervously as Edmond speaks.

"Let me talk to them," she says. "I'll see if anyone is willing to volunteer. Come back at nightfall."

Axel

First Post
Mhairi

Mhairi's relief at not having to enter the sewers was so heavy it almost had a physical presence. Certainly she couldn't keep from smiling at everyone and anyone. Flashing another smile before the crabby lady was gone, she asked "Umm...Miss Yellow-eyes is it? Nice name, by the way. Suits you. By any chance do you know a ship called the Direption? A...ummm...a friend of mine was on it and I'd like to meet him when it comes in."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases