Adventure: Long Arm Of Lauto, Obolus. (DM: CaBaNa, Judge: by covaithe

YES!

Climb check (1d20-1=18)

Cyr changes hole side and finds a root he overlooked before which helps him to climb out of the pit.
OOC: this setup is terrible for my burst three. So here we go again:

Moments after he climbed up, Cyr moves a bit from the pit and scans the area, not trusting the ground anymore.

He then shoots three beams at most dangerous opponents. It is obvious that he considers casters most dangerous as Elalaran and Aurak are only illuminated by close passing beam. Both witches are hit however and holy light penetrates through shadows surrounding them.

He seems satisfied for a moment and then he flashes with holy light again.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: climb out and move to R17 (covaithe, you said I can have one move in addition to climbing out, true?)

Minor: Perception (1d20+10=21)

Standard: Hand of Radiance vs Issa ref (1d20+5=21, 1d6+5=9)
Hand of Radiance vs. Elalaran ref (1d20+5=9)
Hand of Radiance vs Myri's ref (1d20+5=20)

OOC:Didn't include cover for any of them, I think both warlocks have some so apply -2 to rolls. It seems that it helps to roll separately.

All hit get 9 damage (radiant) from first roll.

AP: Another round of bolts
Hand of Radiance vs Issa ref (1d20+5=21, 1d6+5=7) - if Issa dropped from previous one, hit northern most bandit.

Hand of Radiance vs. Elalaran (1d20+5=21)

Hand of Radiance vs. Myri ref (1d20+5=17)

Damage 7
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC tactics]
I was considering dropping my daily now, but I can only affect one target with it (altough it could stun if I hit)...I'd rather wait until one melee type is free to catch her...I'll go next round toward the party with healing potion, I hope I get there in time
[/sblock]

Last edited:

thaco

First Post
Kryath continues to try and blast Issa with cold, but his attacks are not effective, he can't figure out what is wrong with him today.

He moves away from her, hoping to draw her towards him.

[sblock=ooc]

Standard action: Dragonfrost on Issa - 1d20 4=13, 1d8 8=9 hits Fort 13 for 9 cold
AP: Dragonfrost again on ISSA (unless that killed her...unlikely) 1d20 4=11, 1d8 8=9

WTF...Really?

Move: move to AB11
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]Kryath- Male Dragonborn Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:8, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +1
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used

Powers: Dragonfrost, Burning Spray, Dragon's Breath, Ray of the Moon, Ice Javelins[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC thaco: Kryath is at full hp. You should draw your weapon and approach her in melee instead of moving away so she can blast freely. This way you're giving her chance to position herself, get shadow walk and blast without shifting or OA.

THushman

First Post
OOC: Covaithe, just as a heads up, remember my +1 to defenses against Issa's and Elalaran's attack since they're both bloodied. Also, necrotic resist 5 since I'm a deva.

"My aim seems to be a bit off today. Perhaps we can work out something with these witches...maybe this is all a grave misunderstanding..." thought Silphyus.

Before he could speak, a wave of black energy washed over the field, tearing into his gut.

"Maybe not..."

Now realizing the seriousness of the situation, and spying an opening, the deva extends his right in a claw-like fashion. Calling upon the memories of cursed existances, he cries...

"Now glimpse what it is that lies in the darkness between the stars!"

Violet energy erupts from his outstretched limb, takes the form of a mouth-laden tentacle, and slithers towards Elalaran.

His magic performed, the deva takes a moment to recollect his thoughts and offer thanks to the First Order of Names for their aid.

Vampiric Embrace; Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes; damage (1d20+3=13, 1d6=3, 2d8+3=16)

Actions
  • Vampiric Embrace on Elalaran (16 vs Will; 16 necrotic and 5 temp HP for me). That becomes an 18 vs Will if Ibram manages to stop being unconscious and Aurak holds his position (Distant Advantage feat).
  • Action Point: Second wind, bringing me back to a healthy 13.
OOC: Modest, Neurotic, don't you die on me, gods dammit! No one gave you permission to stop living.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Elalaran is still standing. Issa and the northern bandit drop from Cyr's actions. THushman, thanks for pointing out Silphyus' necrotic resistance; that gives you 5hp back from Cursebite, which does necrotic damage.

Remove ads