Adventure: Long Arm Of Lauto, Obolus. (DM: CaBaNa, Judge: by covaithe

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Ok, fixed that. It just said Aurak moved to T4 which wasnt near Elalarin so I just guessed, since the charge doesn't say where it puts him. Rocco I healed you, and I wanted you out of the way of Issa and the archers. I'm not going to chase you down if you go after them. It's your call though, of course. Alright, luck to you guys, -modest.[/sblock]

ooc: Just Cyr left to go, right?

WHAT? WHERE?

Ahem, yes...I was fairly sure I posted actions, but yes, I rethought moving between archers and warlock...hm...will post in an hour or so again.

[sblock=Neurotic] if see this, I'll use encounter on you and Issa, I get to slide, where do you want to go?
[/sblock]

[sblock=Everyone]
Next round I'll go between archers and take care of them (if I hit). I'll have one bolt free to target shadar-kai. Feel free to advise.
[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=MetaVoid]
Drop Rocco one square down (AA 14) - I fully expect Issa to teleport like Myri. If you can block her attack I'd appreciate it.
[/sblock]

Cyr moves closer to Myri and the archers while maintaining (mostly) cover from them. He feels the rage building inside him and his guard training pushes him forward altough he knows he's not the warrior in this life. He goes, but cautiosly.

Invoking The Sky Lord, number of astral fire blades dance around Issa and Rockslide, cutting former and parrying attack on the latter. The wind picks up and dwarfs dance carries him further then he intended.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: U11 cover from archers and Myri?
Standard: Blades of Astral Fire (1d20+5=17, 1d6+5=9) -EDIT: vs. Ref
Free: slide Rockslide to AA 14
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cyr Stats]

Initiative +7; Senses Passive Insight 20, Passive Perception 20
HP 22/22, Bloodied 11, Surge Value 5, Surges 7/7
AC 16; Fortitude 12, Reflex 14, Will 16
(+1 TO ALL DEFENSES vs. BLOODIED ENEMIES)
1 AP
Saving Throws:
Resist 5 radiant; Resist 5 necrotic
Speed 5

Vanguard's Lightning
Hand of Radiance
Rebuke Undead
Preserver's Rebuke

Blades of Astral Fires
Second Wind
Memory of Thousand Lifetimes

Silent Malediction

[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Round 3

Kryath's will prevails this time, and freezing cold surrounds Issa. Silphyus fares less well, as his invocation is uncontrolled and fails to harm its target.

Aurak circles the trees and surges towards the rogue, cutting him through his leathers despite the trees.

Ibram channels his pain into a piercing shout of outrage, which makes the rogues ears bleed. He stumbles out of the trees, behind Aurak. Ibram controls himself and begins chanting his healing song to the aid of Rocco.

Rocco circles behind Issa, neglecting his defenses to strike hard at her. The blow clearly penetrates her robes, but still she does not seem badly hurt.

Cyr edges forward and, with a word, conjures blades of fire that slice Issa and defend Rocco, affording him the chance to move to the south.

Myri curses Cyr, but her hex falters against his will.

Issa teleports to the west, and lays her curse on Kryath before pointing a crooked finger back at Rocco, wracking his mind with more torments.

The archers fire, and one of the bolts catches Cyr a glancing blow.

The gray-clad rogue, recovered to his senses now, ducks away from Aurak and flings a brace of daggers at Ibram and Cyr, aiming for the eyes. Cyr hides behind a tree, but Ibram takes a cut to the forehead, and blood runs into his eyes, ruining his vision momentarily.

[sblock=ooc]Kryath moves south and hits Issa for 11 cold damage.

Silphyus (I'm sure that one of these days, I'm going to misspell this as Siphylus. It's inevitable, really.) curses Issa and misses.

Aurak charges Elalaran, hitting for 8 damage.

Ibram crits against Elalaran, for 13 damage, and slides him to Q7. He heals Rocco for 12 and slides him to U11.

Rocco hits Issa for 11 damage.

Cyr hits Issa for 9 damage, and slides Rocco south. Rocco gets +4 AC tent (cyr)

Myri curses Cyr and blasts him, natural 1 misses.

Issa teleports to Z10, becoming insubstantial (tsnt). She curses Kryath, and attacks Rocco: 20 vs. Will hits for 10 damage. Rocco is bloodied again.

Bandits 2 and 3 each step forward. B2 shoots at Ibram: 11 vs. AC misses. B3 shoots Cyr, 21 vs. AC hits for 3 damage.

Elalaran shifts SE and uses blinding barrage. Close blast 3 catches Ibram and Cyr. Hits Ibram, but not Cyr, for 9 damage, and Ibram is blinded TENT (elalaran)
[/sblock]

[sblock=status and initiative]

• Myri 14 damage, marked by Rocco, cursed by Silphyus
  • Issa 31 damage, cursed by Silphyus
  • Elalaran 21 damage
  • Bandit 1 dead
  • Bandit 2 unharmed
  • Bandit 3 unharmed
  • Ibram 6/30 HP, 10/11 surges, cursed by Issa, blinded (tent Elalaran)
  • Rocco 13/31 HP, 10/12 surges, cursed by Myri, bloodied, +4 AC tent (cyr)
  • Silphyus 28/28 HP, 9/9 surges
  • Cyr 19/22 HP 7/7 surges, cursed by Myri
  • Kryath 26/26 HP, 8/8 surges, cursed by Issa
  • Aurak 27/27 HP, 11/11 surges

Resources Used:
  • Cyr: Memory of a Thousand Lifetimes, Blades of Astral Fire
  • Ibram: Majestic Word x2, Thunder's calling
  • Rocco: second wind
  • Myri: shadow jaunt
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy stats]Myri and Issa: Reflex at least 14 but no more than 16.

Human bandits: AC <= 24

Elalaran: AC <= 21
[/sblock]

[sblock=map and terrain notes]
forest03.png

Squares that are more than half covered in vegetation are difficult and lightly obscured terrain. Entering such a square costs 2 squares of movement. Creatures in obscured terrain have concealment, and if there are five or more squares of obscured terrain between you and a target, that target has total concealment from you.
[/sblock]

modest

First Post
[D]...[/D]

[sblock=OOC] Bardic Virtue- Virtue of Valor. If any of you are within five (5) squares of me when you bloody or drop an enemy to zero (0) hitpoints, you gain 5 temporary hit points (1 + constitution modifier.) Just fluff.[/sblock]

[D]...[/D]

"Let 'em 'ave it then if they tink themselves warriors! We be holdin' no quarter will we lads? Now, do ye want to live forever?!!" Ibram attempts to inspire his fellow battle brothers by distracting them with words of courage. It's not so much what he's saying, as it is the raw, guttural voice they hear.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=modest]
Alas, Rockslide was too far away to benefit.
[/sblock]

I almost burned my AP, but I remembered she'll get only half damage after shadow jaunt, so I'll keep it...she won't fire anything without provoking any more. GET THE OTHER ONE!

Rocco again moves in that strange semi-dance of his with many swings and turn-overs of his axes. Going again around Issa he almost exactly copies attack from few moments ago.
"Let's see you get away now, bitch!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: to AA 9 avoiding OA.
Brash Strike (1d20+8=19, 1d6+10=13) - grants CA, maintain the mark
Minor: #$&!!! expletives directed toward dubious parentage of the witch which includes at least one animal and various goblinoid races
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED: Issa

Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 12, Passive Perception 17
HP 13/31, Bloodied 15, Surge Value 9, Surges 10/12
AC 17; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 12
1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge
Combat Superiority

Funneling Fury
Second Wind

Villain's Menace

[/sblock]

Last edited:

thaco

First Post
Kryath moves around the bushes to get a good look at the closest enemies and calls upon the cold that grew in his heart. He held out a hand and spun around, directing three blasts of ice at the three enemies near him. Issa was struck hard by it, but the others merely grazed the other foes.

He then opened his mouth and breathed cold at Issa, but having drained his reserves with the spell, Kryath's attack came out more as a cold hiss.

[sblock=ooc]
Move to Y12 (going around the tree to the North)
Daily time! Ice Javelins on Myri, Issa, and Elalaran 1d20 4=17, 1d20 4=14, 1d20 4=11, 1d10 8=16 hits Myri's Ref 17 for 16 cold and 5 ongoing, I think just misses Issa and misses Elalaran. Those missed still take 8 cold damage.
Minor - breath weapon on ISSA - 1d20 6=7, 1d6 2=5 hahaha...no..
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]Kryath- Male Dragonborn Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:8, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +1
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used

Powers: Dragonfrost, Burning Spray, Dragon's Breath, Ray of the Moon, Ice Javelins[/sblock]

thaco

First Post
[sblock=Rocco]
Ack! Please delay until after Kryath, I was posting while you posted and don't want to hit you with my breaht weapon [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases