Adventure: Long Arm Of Lauto, Obolus. (DM: CaBaNa, Judge: by covaithe

THushman

First Post
"Or perhaps some manner of teleportation."

Silphyus, putting caution before eldritch sigils, coats his hands in darkness and blue light, ready to react.

Stealth check (1d20+1=4)

OOC: It would appear that Silphyus has stumbled into a box of loud, jingly bells...

modest

First Post
[sblock=ooc] So we ARE going for a stealthy approach here? Here goes..

Stealth check-
1d20+0 → [3,0] = (3) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

[d]...[/d]

Ibram, somewhat lost in his own reverie, is quietly contemplating his new companions, and what he would like for dinner if he makes it out of this new set of trouble alive. More out of a nervous habit than any kind of entertainment, he barely notices his hands reflexively plucking along on his harp as he walks. Ibram snaps out of his thoughts as he sees Silphyus's hands glowing in that bluish infernal light. The scars on the deva's hands seem to only be high-lighted by his readied magic; obviously, his body has been through things quite terrible.

"What do ye sense, friend?" Ibram asks Silphyus. "Can ye tell if we're far behind?"

[d]...[/d]

Last edited:

"I don't think we can be stealthy with dwarf running in chainmail, half-elf plucking at his harp and dragonborn hissing and puffing and stumbling while reading a book. Let's just catch them and deal with it."

Another perception, this time to answer Ibram's question:
Perception (1d20+10=12)

Unfortunately, his power of observation was trained on archeological sites where most signs were so old it was irrelevant or impossible to determine exactly how long it was.

CaBaNa

First Post
Rocco's legs begin failing, until Kryath lights the proverbial fire under the dwarf rear. The two of them crashing along through the wilderness can be heard for a mile out, especially considering their sound was amplified by the occasional accompaniment of harp strings. This all wouldn't have been SO noticable, except Silphyus' hands lit up the area like a candle as well.

The group comes to a clearing, where Cyr peaks out, and reports a cabin. The large tracks he stump in that direction, but the well grown grass obscures if the creature is inside or not. The smaller tracks seem to enumerate as if the party they were tracking had been pacing throughout the clearing.

The sun is just on the horizon, dim orange light fills the clearing. The party feels healthy, and even Rocco doesn't seem overly exhausted from his run. There is a tension in the air, as if a battle was about to break out, birds are silent, and even the crickets chirp with caution.

[sblock]

Woo Hoo!

I suck at making battle maps...

Sorry folks, the map is made, however, I can't figure out how to export it from excel in a readable fashion...

Ok figured that out... Now trying to upload it...

Oh wow, there must be an easier way to do this, I know everyone else isn't spending over two hours on every map update...

So... Frustrated...

Moving on.

Before rolling init, my browser crashed... folks, I'm setting it down tonight, I will pick it back up tomorrow. Just too frustrated now to continue with any success.

[sblock=Init]

[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: 8MB? For each map? Maybe you should ask TwoHeadsBarking how he gets those fancy maps up? And I've heard of service of mapmakers with map archive where you can peruse already finished maps.

Rocco observes the cabin, his mind working furiously at the best approach. However he turns it, there isn't enough data to go on. Somebody should get closer and take a peek through the window.

"Spread out a little, we don't want to be packed too close. Somebody should use the cover of those bushes and take a peek inside."

Rocco crouches in nearby bush readying his javelin, just in case

OOC: please roll perception for me, CaBaNa (+7) - why is there no elves in sight when you could actually use one :) -

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=mapping]Most people who use excel for mapping just take a screenshot when they want to publish the current map state, and upload it to flickr or photobucket or <insert your favorite image hosting site here>. If your computer doesn't come with a good screen capture program, try MWSnap.

You can upload maps as attachments to enworld, too, though there's a size limit on the total attachment size you can have.[/sblock]

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] We can go bluff while the rest of the party gets into a more advantageous position. The less of us are seen the less threatening we seem right? This would be my strategy, discuss.[/sblock]

[d]...[/d]

"The more caution we use the bett'r. I don't see anything moving, which makes me think it's a trap. Let Rocco and I move out there, and the rest 'o ye wait to surprise 'em. I'll try ter distract 'ooever is there until ye lot can get into position." Ibram
pulls out his long-dagger and begins to rub dirt down both sides of it. He copies his actions with his full-blade. The weapons appear duller and no longer reflect the glimmer of light on the horizon. He smiles a confident smile and says, "Let's weave 'em a yarn then, eh?"

[d]...[/d]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I'm not one for stealth, elf! I jingle too much in this fancy outfit and my nose chain. But if you want to appear as if we are strolling down the road, it's your hide, I'll cover you as good as I can."

As if to punctuate his point, he stands up to better see the area and his chain catches on the bush he was crouching behind which gives a loud rustle.
Perception (1d20+7=11) Stealth (1d20+1=2)

[sblock=OOC] I don't mind going in, but I do mind if we get separated by more the about one round of normal move (which is to say, 10-15 squares, as most others have ranged powers, except maybe our cosmic cannon ;) )

I'd say for sure there is a trap as there are some orange objects sticking out of few bushes, but IC we may only suspect it...
[/sblock]

CMoss

First Post
Aurak waits while Ibram and Rocco prepare to move forward, he struggles against wanting to run in, but rationalizes it by saying he's guarding the other two.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases