Adventure: Long Arm Of Lauto, Obolus. (DM: CaBaNa, Judge: by covaithe

thaco

First Post
Kryath moves past Silphyus to the south. The large dragonborn points his hand out and a ball of ice flies outwards towards his target, much more accurate than last time. "You made a missstake attacking ussss" Kryath hisses.

[sblock=ooc]
If you can target the archers that'd be good...

Move to Y6
Attack Issa with my Dragonfrost- 1d20 4=19, 1d8 8=11 hits Reflex 19 for 11 cold damage no push though [/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]Kryath- Male Dragonborn Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception: 9, Passive Insight: 9
AC:16, Fort:14, Reflex:11, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP:26/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:8, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +1
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used

Powers: Dragonfrost, Burning Spray, Dragon's Breath, Ray of the Moon, Ice Javelins[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kryath targets Ibram, he says so :p he's obviously under domination

Thanks for the clarification, Covaithe, could you get us target numbers (such as witches having Ref under 18...)

Unfortunately I cannot move so far to include furthest archer and I'd rather not risk being cut off from the rest of the party anymore then I am...

covaithe

Explorer
Thanks for the clarification, Covaithe, could you get us target numbers (such as witches having Ref under 18...)

ooc: Right, thanks, I forgot. 18 hit Issa when she had concealment, so reflex is no more than 16. 15 missed Myri with concealment, so Reflex is at least 14. The human bandits have AC no more than 24.

THushman

First Post
"Witch, know this: one of the secret names of man!" exclaims the deva to Issa as he proceeds to shout forth a monstrous, gutteral, and vaguely unnerving sound. While others seem unphased by it, the shadar kai trembles slightly with horror.

Unfortunately the deva's follow up shot of malevolent light and whispy shadows misses its mark entirely, striking a nearby tree, felling a particularly sinister-looking chipmunk.

Eldritch Blast (1d20+3=6, 1d10+3=4)

Actions: Curse and attempt to hit Issa.

OOC: I apologize for the absence: the Internet continues to hate me. It should be corrected in the next few days. Unless otherwise noted, Silphyus hangs back and continues firing Eldritch Blasts at the two shadar kai, heals if dropped to 10 HP or below.

OOC: Also I can't seem to find the battle map (probably just not looking hard enough).

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: No worries, happens to everyone sooner or later.

OOC: Also I can't seem to find the battle map (probably just not looking hard enough).

The maps are in the sblocks entitled "map and terrain notes", at the bottom of combat posts. Some people have recently had trouble seeing them inside the sblocks; if you still can't see it, the latest map is always the highest numbered picture in this folder: Index of /pics/maps/obolus

modest

First Post
"Nice shot Cyr, keep 'em coming eh!?"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to S-9
Standard: Use Thunder's Calling against Elalarin and slide him to Q-7.
To Hit: vs. Fort 1d20+5 → [20,5] = (25) Roll Lookup
Damage Roll: 1d8+5 → [3,5] = (8) Roll Lookup

Minor: Use Majestic Word to heal Rocco for 12 hp and slide him to U-11.

[/sblock]

"Rocco, she's luring you into those archers! Aurak, I need you and Rocco to help me with this leather clad, gob-nose, coward!"

Ibram tries to reach around to the small of his back and pull the knife out, but it's out of his reach and the blade is stuck fast. Using his pain as a focus, he bellows forth a scream that seems to come from somewhere else entirely. Thunder and lightning crash and whip around Ibram as a visible sound wave rips towards his assailant. Ibram can see Rocco is wounded even through the dense foliage. He chants his healing song even as he winces through the sharp stabbing pain at his back, his faltering voice all too apparent.

[sblock=OOC] Accidentally rolled too many (four?) times for my Thunder's Calling attack (not sure why it rolled four times), and it wasn't rolling the right dice. I was trying to roll the hit and damage in one go but it did four separate rolls. I thought I was doing it right but decided to go back and just do one roll at a time. Honestly, not trying to cheat this but apparently I have issues reading how to roll dice *sigh*[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=modest]
a) Aurak is already on Elalaran - he charged it. Pull Elalaran on the open, but leave it adjacent to the paladin

b) could you change Rocco's slide to U11 - that way Rocco can deal with Issa instead of having her pelt us with ranged attacks and also get some cover from the archers (and distance)
[/sblock]

Rocco slides under the bushes feeling the pull of Ibram Gaunt's words his legs working on their own. Seizing the advantage
"Thanks for the healing!"
he goes into strange dance made even stranger by his short and stout body, axes whirling around him. It takes him in arching path toward Issa. Almost there, Rocco flips over bringing both axes together in downward chop and landing on his feet.

He smiles "Hello there, pretty! Say to Our Queen I said Hello!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: from U11 -> Y15 -> Z14
Standard: Brash Strike (1d20+8=19, 1d6+10=11) - grants CA to Issa TENT - pathetic damage for CA :(
Minor:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Rocco Stats]
MARKED: Issa

Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 12, Passive Perception 17
HP 23/31, Bloodied 15, Surge Value 9, Surges 10/12
AC 17; Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 12
1 AP
Speed 5

Dual Strike
Brash Strike
Combat Challenge