What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Friday, 22 January, 2010
Friday, 22nd January, 2010, 05:07 PM #1
Time Agent (Lvl 24)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 20 Reviews
- Blog Entries
ř Ignore Morrus
Friday, 22 January, 2010
D&D 4th Edition News
- Review - The Plane Below: Secrets of Elemental Chaos by Wizards of the Coast Explore vast and chaotic realms in this Review of The Plane Below: Secrets of the Elemental Chaos by Neuroglyph Games – but be careful not to lose your wallet in the Abyss along the way.
- In the Realm of the Elm King Kenzer and Company has released a new PDF adventure for the HackMaster Basic RPG. In the Realm of the Elm King is 22 pages and intended for four to six 1st or 2nd level characters.
- Interview with Frank Carr (part 4) Rite Publishing continuing interview with the author of Heroes of the Jade Oath discusses his opinions on the state of Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved, What his home game is like, and the type of player experience he will create with this massive 338 page book. Includes a sneak peek at the back cover image created by Kurt Taylor and Claudia Burgos.
- Living Traveller Mongoose Publishing will be premiering two banrd new scenarios at Conception 2010.
- Final Free & Open Vintyri Set Released The Vintyri Project has released the fifth and final symbol set in itsfree and open Cartographic Collection 1.0 in separate packages for FractalMapper 8 and Dundjinni. The new release includes 115 raster symbols of barracks, town halls, castles, temples and parts for monasteries, garrisons and other compounds. The complete cartographic collection includes 41 raster fills and more than 1,000 raster symbols. The entire package is free and released under the OGL 1.0a.
- Free RPG Sound Mixer Scene Sound is a free software program used to increase the immersiveness of roleplaying games. Scenes, like a movie soundtrack, may consist of music and sound effects. Effects may play once, continuously, or randomly. You can also create scripts will can control every aspect of your scene. Once you have the perfect scene, create a single-file package to share with friends or upload to the Scene Sound community website for all to enjoy!
- Mix multiple sounds from files and CD sources. Supports mp3,wav, aac, mp4, flac, and more.
- Add streaming internet stations from pls or m3u playlists.
- Random sounds with adjustable time spans
- Set hotkeys for all effects
- Linked sounds. One sound waits for another linked sound to play and finish. Multiple links can even be used to create a loop with the first sound linked to the last in the chain
- Scripting. Not a scripting language, but an interface to control nearly every function in Scene Sound. Use a script for specific events in a scene like the arrival of the BBEG or other dramatic moments
- Save a created scene as a single file package. This wraps up everything for the scene and creates a package file which can then be sent to another user
- Add multiple folders to the Library Manager to access all of your files on your local computer or across a network
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Friday, 29th January, 2010, 01:38 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Friday, 15th January, 2010, 02:14 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Friday, 8th January, 2010, 12:32 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Friday, 16th January, 2009, 04:11 PM
By Morrus in forum General RPG DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: Friday, 9th January, 2009, 05:08 PM