[PF] Age of Woe

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Mero remains behind at the trapdoor. Nervously, he rests one hand on the lid, ready to close it after him should the others be overwhelmed and devoured horribly.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Mea culpa. Mea culpa. Mea culpa maxima. I'm going to handwave the fight resolution. The attacks versus the ghoul were enough to kill it.

Nydra leaves the cellar and Mero, meeting up with Xenon. As the sounds of combat ring down the stairs, the pair ready themselves and rush up. They arrive just after those in the hall dispatch the child-ghoul. A quick check reveals its victim is well past hope of healing. From a room farther down the hall, those upstairs hear scratching and scrabbling about, as if some large animal were moving therein.

In the basement, Mero waits patiently, perhaps a bit nervously. The fetid air from the sewer becomes more noticeable as time passes.

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenon, AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1

"Everyone ready to move down?" Xenon asks, wishing to leave this trap.

[sblock=ooc]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2434108/
AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1
Ini: +3
PP: 4
Mindblade: Skirmisher, slashing
Mindblade: +4 [1base + 3dex], 1d6+1 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
of full: +2/+2, 1d6+1/1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"it sound as if there are more of it> Are we ready to investigate or should we take our leave at this note?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I think it unlikely there are survivors up here, and discretion is the better part of valor. I say we head down and see if the others have found a way out."

And she does. :)

ghostcat

First Post
Nydra has just come up the stairs as the others start to go down, so immediately turns around and leads the way back down. At the same time he starts to fill them in on the situation down stairs. "There's an entrance to the sewers in the basement, which we should all just about be able to squeeze through. However, the initial part is a steep slope. This is followed by a vertical drop. So we are going to need a rope. Fortunately, Xenon has one with him."

Remove ads