[PF] Age of Woe

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] Yiun follows suit when they way down is clear for him. He will make sure to grab his gear and ransuer before following anyone.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If we loop the rope around something we can pull it back to us once we are all down. You say this goes into the sewers?" Marcus looks at his expensive well made, but not flashy clothing. " Great. I may need to burn these when we are done. *sigh*"

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenon, AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1

"Wizards in my land know spells to clean clothes, including the smell." Xenon tries to comfort Marcus as he readies the rope for the climbing.

[sblock=ooc]

AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1
Ini: +3
PP: 4
Mindblade: Skirmisher, slashing
Mindblade: +4 [1base + 3dex], 1d6+1 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
of full: +2/+2, 1d6+1/1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Slip collects Carafir to her side as she goes down the stairs, and speaks to the group.

"We'll need to rig a sling to get Carafir down as well . . . I'll not abandon my brother!"

Scott DeWar

"I am sorry but I am not that good with knots in rope making, but I would gladly go down first and catch him while you make your way down."

then to Xenon, " Master wizard, I will most likely accept your kindness, sir."

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenon, AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1

"I'm no more wizard than you. I'm more martial inclined. But perhaps we can hire a wizard for you after this." Xenon answers, seemingly not recognizing the sarcasm.

[sblock=ooc]

AC 16 (T13, FF13), HP 13/13, F +4,R+5,W+1
Ini: +3
PP: 4
Mindblade: Skirmisher, slashing
Mindblade: +4 [1base + 3dex], 1d6+1 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
of full: +2/+2, 1d6+1/1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2, throwing
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

OOC: sorry wd, thought you were a wizard for some reason. I was in a bit of a hurry to get to a survice call, then to my night job yesturday.

Remove ads