Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Aye, some came out of de lava." Jams answers Kama'zer, indicating the back. "Some came out of da wall. It's a bit porous in some bits where there are many carvings."

He then turns toward Jarel-karn. "You kin read dat?" He sounds quite impressed. "The last high priest told me it said, Vulkar’s truth guides the correct forger, but I don't think he could read it either." After a pause. "I like yours better. Sounds wiser."

[sblock=Lighting]While the lights in the temple are not overly bright, between the torches and the lava you can see the entire room from any spot within. The many carving do create allot of small shadows on the walls, so it's not immediately clear where the holes in the walls are that Jams is referring to.[/sblock]

As the party slowly enters, nothing seems to out of place. There are no signs of recent activity though the temple does not appear to be abandoned. The front fighters hear a faint chittering right before a number of creatures burst into the room.

Just as Jams said, two large creatures pull themselves out of the lava. The appear to be scorpion like in nature but there hides seem to deviate from black rock to molten fire. It is accompanied by a winged being, wreathed almost completely in flame.

Behind them, from the back wall hundreds of smaller insects swarm forward. They appear to be centipedes but with a strange coloration and well armored bodies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 1

24 - Kama'zer - @M14 - 51/51 -
23 - Mri'thas - @N19 - 42/42 -
13 - Montroya - @L16 - 36/36
12 - Enemies
Centipede Swarm 1 - @I3
Centipede Swarm 2 - @L3
Magma Claw 1 - @I8
Magma Claw 2 - @L7
Fire Bat - @J7
10 - Ts'iri - @M18 - 51/51
8 - Soldier - @M12 - 57/57
5 - Jarel-karn - @L13 - 50/50
4 - Callen - @K18 - 45/45

[sblock=Map Key]Lava hurts. It's going to hurt if you enter a square of lava.

Benches cost 1 extra square to enter. They provide partial cover if ducking down.

The ceiling is 12 feet up. The flamebat is flying, but do to the low ceiling is always in melee. You can share the same square without sharing the same space. [/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Temple02.png
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: In my last post in the previous page I noted Mri'thas casting light on Soldier.

Mri'Thas moves forwards and dashes to his right. He starts whispering to himself, as his hands emanates a chilling vapour. He chants the last words of the spell screaming as a ray of icy frost shoots from his open right palm aimed to the winged monstrosity!

[sblock= Actions]
Move: Move to O15
Strd: Ray of Frost vs Fire Bat23 vs fort for 7 dmg and slowed UENT[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"The syntax doesn't seems quite the same than my father's tongue, but..." Jarel-karn stop to talk and get ready to receive an assault as soon as Soldier shout his warning.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer sees the foes appear at the back of the room and leaps into action. With a thought, she changes her sword blade into a column of blue glowing psychic energy. Running to the left along the back of the room, she turns the corner by the wall and charges up the left aisle to slice at the fiery scorpion creature with her sword. Summoning an extra burst of energy, she strikes hard again at the beast while shouting at her two closest companions to forward a step in the center aisle.
[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 51/51 hps

Free Action= Change all damage of Githyanki Silver Sword into Psychic damage.

Move= Move 5 squares from M14 to H14

Standard= Charge from H14 to H9 and basic melee attack after charge at Magma Claw #1 (1d20+13+2=23, 1d8+6=11) Hits AC23 for 11 psychic damage. (I don't have my books with me here at work, so I'm going from memory that a charge gives me +2 on the attack roll. If that's wrong, then I only hit AC21.)

Action Point/Standard Action= Steel Monsoon at Magma Claw #1. (1d20+13=29, 2d8+6=19) and shift Soldier and Jarel-karn 1 square forward each assuming that AC29 hits for 19 more psychic damage.

Minor= n/a

End= 51/51 hps
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: 0
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: didn't we have an extended rest after the dire wolves encounter?
[sblock=OOC]Dangit! You are correct sir! Is there any other way I can mess up this turn? On the bright side, I didn't delete that attack roll/actions, I just crossed them out. So now I can go uncross them out and do that action.

Thanks Ozy![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases