Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]The DM recognizes that Soldier's head sheds light[/sblock]

"The syntax doesn't seems quite the same than my father's tongue, but..." Jarel-karn stop to talk and get ready to receive an assault as soon as Soldier shout his warning.

"INCOMING!!" yells Soldier.

Mri'Thas moves forwards and dashes to his right. He starts whispering to himself, as his hands emanates a chilling vapour. He chants the last words of the spell screaming as a ray of icy frost shoots from his open right palm aimed to the winged monstrosity!

As the ray nears the firey creatures is suddenly surrounded by black smoke. The ray comes clean through the other side and the black cloud barrels forward quickly, the creature not quite in view.

[sblock= Actions]
Move: Move to O15
Strd: Ray of Frost vs Fire Bat23 vs fort for 7 dmg and slowed UENT **Would Hit! Triggers 'Wisp of Smoke as an immediate Interrupt. Firebat shifts to J11, and gains concealment.**[/sblock]

Kama'zer sees the foes appear at the back of the room and leaps into action. With a thought, she changes her sword blade into a column of blue glowing psychic energy. Running to the left along the back of the room, she turns the corner by the wall and charges up the left aisle to slice at the fiery scorpion creature with her sword. Summoning an extra burst of energy, she strikes hard again at the beast while shouting at her two closest companions to forward a step in the center aisle.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 51/51 hps

Free Action= Change all damage of Githyanki Silver Sword into Psychic damage.

Move= Move 5 squares from M14 to H14

Standard= Charge from H14 to H9 and basic melee attack after charge at Magma Claw #1 (1d20+13+2=23, 1d8+6=11) Hits AC23 for 11 psychic damage. (I don't have my books with me here at work, so I'm going from memory that a charge gives me +2 on the attack roll. If that's wrong, then I only hit AC21.) **It's +1. That hits.**

Action Point/Standard Action= Steel Monsoon at Magma Claw #1. (1d20+13=29, 2d8+6=19) and shift Soldier and Jarel-karn 1 square forward each assuming that AC29 hits for 19 more psychic damage. **Also hits**

Minor= n/a

End= 51/51 hps
[/sblock]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 1

26 - Kama'zer - @M14 - 51/51 - Acted
25 - Mri'thas - @O15 - 42/42 - Acted
15 - Montroya - @L16 - 36/36
12 - Ts'iri - @M18 - 51/51
12 - Enemies
Centipede Swarm 1 - @I3
Centipede Swarm 2 - @L3
Magma Claw 1 - @I8 - -30 hp
Magma Claw 2 - @L7
Fire Bat - @J11 - Concealment TSNT
10 - Soldier - @M12 - 57/57 - May shift 1
7 - Jarel-karn - @L13 - 50/50 - May shift 1
6 - Callen - @K18 - 45/45

Known Defenses
Fire Bat: F 17
Magma Claw: AC 16

[sblock=Map Key]Lava hurts. It's going to hurt if you enter a square of lava.

Benches cost 1 extra square to enter. They provide partial cover if ducking down.

The ceiling is 12 feet up. The flamebat is flying, but do to the low ceiling is always in melee. You can share the same square without sharing the same space. [/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Temple03.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Montroya moves into the room, taking cover behind the benches. Raising his rod he whispers a prayer to Apoli, and glowing tentacles erupt from his rod, slapping at the bat and the claw creatures. The bat easily dodges the strike, but the creature near Kama'zer takes a devastating blow. The crunch coming from the creature distracts the deva enough so he can't tell if his final strike hurt the claw.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to O13
Standard: hand or radiance vs bat; claw1; claw2 (1d20+7=9, 1d4+5=8, 1d20+7=27, 1d4+5=7, 1d20+7=14, 1d4+5=9)Miss the bat, CRITS claw 1, maybe a hit on claw two. crit damage on claw1 (1d6=2) So bat takes nothing, claw 1 takes 11 radiant, and claw two may take 9 radiant.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Montroya
Init: +8
Passive Insight: 21 Passive Perception: 21
AC: 20* Fort: 16* Ref: 18* Will: 18*
HP: 36/36 Bloodied: 18 Surges: 8/8(8)
AP: 1
Hand of Radiance
Vanguard's Lightning
Wild Shape
Memory of a thousand lifetimes
Preserver's Rebuke
Rebuke undead
Blades of Astral Fire
Offering of Justice
Swarming Locusts
Shroud of Warning
Silent Malediction
Barkskin Hide Armor
Rod of Divinity
* +1 to defenses against bloodied creatures
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry, I'm in the middle of posting in another thread.

I did not add the +2 bonus to any Init. Ts'iri totally gets to go before the bad guys. I'll edit the Init.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Montroya moves into the room, taking cover behind the benches. Raising his rod he whispers a prayer to Apoli, and glowing tentacles erupt from his rod, slapping at the bat and the claw creatures. The bat easily dodges the strike, but the creature near Kama'zer takes a devastating blow. The crunch coming from the creature distracts the deva enough so he can't tell if his final strike hurt the claw.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to O13 **O13 represents being on the bench. if you'd like cover I'd rather you were in O14. I'll put you there for now. Minor action to crouch. You didn't use you're minor so let's assume you did so as well.**
Standard: hand or radiance vs bat; claw1; claw2 (1d20+7=9, 1d4+5=8, 1d20+7=27, 1d4+5=7, 1d20+7=14, 1d4+5=9)Miss the bat, CRITS claw 1, maybe a hit on claw two. crit damage on claw1 (1d6=2) So bat takes nothing, claw 1 takes 11 radiant, and claw two may take 9 radiant.
**14 hits Claw**
[/sblock]

"Rats..." grunts Mrithar as he begans to chant again.

Initiative!

Round 1

26 - Kama'zer - @M14 - 51/51 - Acted
15 - Montroya - @O14 - 36/36 - Acted
12 - Ts'iri - @M18 - 51/51
12 - Enemies
Centipede Swarm 1 - @I3
Centipede Swarm 2 - @L3
Magma Claw 1 - @I8 - 23/64 - Bloodied
Magma Claw 2 - @L7 - 55/64
Fire Bat - @J11 - Concealment TSNT
10 - Soldier - @M13 - 57/57 -
7 - Jarel-karn - @L12 - 50/50 -

Known Defenses
Fire Bat: F 17
Magma Claw: AC 16, R 14

Benches cost 1 extra square to enter. They provide partial cover if ducking down.

The ceiling is 12 feet up. The flamebat is flying, but do to the low ceiling is always in melee. You can share the same square without sharing the same space. [/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Temple05.png
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri grins, says "Oh goodie, fire!". She walks straight in and heads towards the closest enemy, which just happens to be a flaming bat creature. Ts'iri's third eye opens and the bat is bathed in a silvery light. She then gestures with her hand and a spectral image of the creature pulls itself from the bat then flies over to Ts'iri who absorbs it.

[sblock=OCC]
Move Action: M18 to L13
Minor Action: Curse fire bat
Standard Action: Vampiric Embrace on fire bat

1d20+8=25, 1d6=5
2d8+5=18

Forgot +1 for prime shot and forgot damage for spell. I guess I'm not with it tonight :p. Total = 26 vs will for 23 necrotic damage, Ts'iri gains 9 THP and also gains concealment from Shadow Walk.

[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 21/19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 - Speed: 6
HP: 51/51[9thp], Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Vampiric Embrace
2/2 Scorching Burst
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
1/1 Fiery Bolt
1/1 Armor of Agathys
1/1 Fiendish Resilience
1/1 Tyrannical Threat

Darkleaf armor (+2 AC vs first attack)[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=starting square?]
I did not add the +2 bonus to any Init. Ts'iri totally gets to go before the bad guys. I'll edit the Init.
I'm a bit confused on where I am right now. Last map and listing has me at M18 but the map now has me at O15. I'm going to go with M18.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I started updated this thread twice yesterday. Life didn't want it to happen.

I moved Ts'iri on the map when I meant to move Mri'thas. Fixed.[/sblock]

Ts'iri grins, says "Oh goodie, fire!". She walks straight in and heads towards the closest enemy, which just happens to be a flaming bat creature. Ts'iri's third eye opens and the bat is bathed in a silvery light. She then gestures with her hand and a spectral image of the creature pulls itself from the bat then flies over to Ts'iri who absorbs it.

[sblock=OCC]
Move Action: M18 to L13
Minor Action: Curse fire bat
Standard Action: Vampiric Embrace on fire bat

1d20+8=25, 1d6=5
2d8+5=18

Forgot +1 for prime shot and forgot damage for spell. I guess I'm not with it tonight :p. Total = 26 vs will for 23 necrotic damage, Ts'iri gains 9 THP and also gains concealment from Shadow Walk.
[/sblock]

The centipedes continue to spill out of the wall, forming two distinct swarms. Suddenly the race forward. Moving with surprising speed they cross the lava, via the small area of rocky floor (M4) and then fling themselves toward Soldier, tearing into his metal plating.

The molten scorpion engaged with the warlord raises it's stinger and a spray of lava shoots forward. The surprised Gith doesn't react in time and she finds her legs stuck to the floor and beginning to burn through her defenses.

The other magma beats skitters forward, moving right over one swarm, and the insect covered Soldier takes the opportunity to take a quick swipe, and a well aimed one, before it engages Jarel-karn. It raises its stinger as well, but the swordmage is prepared and manages to get his defenses in place, redirecting the spray away.

The Fire Bat seems to absorb the smoke surrounding it's form, then shoots it out in a thin line of Ash toward the offending warlock, Ts'iri. The gith's arm spring up, protecting her eyes, but the creature quickly follows up with a low burning swoop, catching both Ts'iri and Jarel-karn aflame!

As soldier begins to react the swarm digs into him again.

[sblock=ooc]Swarm 1 moves to M8. Charges Soldier to M10. 23 vs Reflex, 5 damage. 5 ongoing damage (save ends)

Swarm 2 Moves to L8. Charges Soldier to L10. 27 vs Reflex, 7 damage. 5 ongoing damage (save ends)

Magma Claw 1 attacks Kama'zer. 19 vs Reflex. Kama'zer takes 5 ongoing damage and is immobilized (save ends both).

Magma Claw 2 moves to L11.

OA from Soldier. 17 vs AC, 11 damage.

Magma Claw 2 attacks Jarel-karn. 10 vs Reflex, Miss

1 Fire Bat does not recharge Wisp of Smoke.

Fire Bat uses Spout of Ash on Ts'irir. 11 vs Fort, Miss.

Uses Fiery Swoop. Shifts to K11, L12, L13 and ends at K14. It attacks Jarel-Karn and Ts'iri. 25 vs the Reflex of both, hits both, 7 fire vs Jarel, 5 fire vs Ts'iri. 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends).

The swarms' auras cause attacks at the start of Soldiers turn. 24 vs Reflex, hit, 14 vs Reflex, Misses. 6 damage. 5 ongoing damage (save ends) [/sblock]

Initiative!

Round 1

26 - Kama'zer - @M14 - 51/51 - 5 ongoing damage and is immobilized (save ends both) - Acted
15 - Montroya - @O14 - 36/36 - Acted
12 - Ts'iri - @L13 - 51/51 +4 thp - Concealment, 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends) - Acted
12 - Enemies
Centipede Swarm 1 - @M10
Centipede Swarm 2 - @L10
Magma Claw 1 - @I8 - 23/64 - Bloodied
Magma Claw 2 - @L11 - 44/64
Fire Bat - @K14 - -23 hp - Cursed
10 - Soldier - @M13 - 39/57 - 5 ongoing damage (save ends) -
7 - Jarel-karn - @L12 - 43/50 - 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends) -

Known Defenses
Fire Bat: F 17, W 13
Magma Claw: AC 16, R 14
Swarm: Swarm Attack Aura 1: free attack vs any that start turn in aura

[sblock=Map]
Temple06.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads