Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
As you find yourself on the other side of the portal, you take a moment to recover for the always uncomfortable mode of travel. The drowned man has an atmosphere of it's own, and you can tell certain patrons are already sizing you up. A foreboding start to your journey.

---------------------------------------------

Post is current as of 02/17/10

PCs:

Kama'zer Anma’giduu, Githyanki Warlord, lvl 6, Pheonix8008
Soldier, Warforged Fighter, lvl 4, Ozymandias79
Callen Stewart, Human Wizard, lvl 6, Erekose13
Mri’Thas, Githyanki Wizard, lvl 5, Voda Vosa
Montroya, Deva Invoker, lvl 4, EvolutionKB
Ts’iri, Githyanki Warlock, lvl 5, elecgraystone
Jarel-karn, Genasi Stormsoul Swordmage, lvl 4, Velmont

Major Quests: Rid Jams' Shop of the otherworldly creatures

Minor Quests: none

XP Awarded: 343 xp pack of dire wolves

Treasure Awarded: None

Date Started: 1/26/2010
Days Played: 21
Judge: renau1g

Rules of Play:

1. Please include your quick stats in your post on the first post of a new page, on each post in combat, and on the first post where your status has changed.

2. In combat I will track your hitpoints and status effects but I'd like you to do the same in your quick stats. After all, I am not perfect.

3. If you are using a wishlist, and it gets updated, please let me know. If you are not using a wishlist, no worries.

4. I will rarely assign treasure to an individual. It is up to you to split things as fairly as you deem.

5. I will roll initiative for all. You do not need to wait for you're turn in initiative to post your actions. Enemies will go on one initiative.

Effects happen in the order you post. Any effects lasting for an entire round, that should effect you, do, but only once per round the effect exists, despite you're posting order.

If you tie for initiative with the enemy, you will go first.

6. I will not post full stats for enemies. All status effects will be posted. Auras will be posted once they first take noticeable affect. HP will be posted once bloody. Defenses will be revealed individually once hit. Some familiar monsters are modified.

7. If an sblock is labeled for someone other than you, I ask you not to read it.

8. If you do not post for 2 days, and we are in a skill challenge or combat encounter, I will post for you. I will only use At-Will Powers.

9. If you have an image you'd like to use for your token, please send me the file bal112083(at)gmail.com or link it here.

10. If Invisible Castle is down may use Dice Room or post your actions and I will make the rolls.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Restful bedroll (1d8=6) Jarel-karn will start his first encounter with 6 THP.

Also, by default, Jarel-karn use his lightning sword and all damage are lightning.[/SBLOCK]

Jarel-karn get out of the Inn and take a deep breath. He turns around and wait for the other to come along.

[SBLOCK=Jarel-karn]Initiative +3
Passive Insight 15 Passive Perception 10; Senses normal
HP 50+6 Bloodied 25 Surge Value 13(14); Surges Per-Day 11
AC 23 Fortitude 17 Reflex 17 Will 16
Speed 6
Basic Attack Ligthning Longsword +7 vs AC 1d8+3 lightning* damage
Ranged Basic Attack Crossbow +5 vs. AC 1d8+1 damage

Booming Blade
Lightning Lure
Aegis of Shielding
Ligthning Sword

Promise Storm
Ligthning Clash
Channeling Shield
Dimensional Vortex

Dimensional Thunder
Pinning Longsword
Lightning Longsword
Genasi Soul Hide Armor (Storm Soul)
[/SBLOCK]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Nodding to the dwarf, Kama'zer gathers her gear and makes ready to leave, but waits for Mri'thas to return as he requested.

OOC: For initiatives, Kama'zer gives bonus of +2 to herself and all allies within 10 squares that can see her.
[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start=
Move=
Standard=
End=
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier already stands ready for the mission but he also awaits the githyanki wizard return

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:57/57 Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike,Sweeping Blow, Warforged Resolve, Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
As you stand around the portal you hear a sound from a nearby window of a crow cawing outside, further heightening the foreboding.

[sblock=Judge]
Reporting for duty sir!

I've already read this adventure so I shouldn't have any issue judging it.
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri says "I'll be back in a moment. there are some things I want to pick up before I go."

Ts'iri leaves and returns after a little while. Her cloak is now a dark colored silk and some of her other equipment seems to have changed.

[sblock=OCC]
Added a wishlist to character. Also made some last minute equipment changes and swapped my trained bluff for thievery. (Still waiting for 5th level approval)
[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 17
AC: 21/19, Fort: 17, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 - Speed: 6
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
1/1 Vampiric Embrace
2/2 Scorching Burst
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
1/1 Fiery Bolt
1/1 Armor of Agathys
1/1 Fiendish Resilience
1/1 Tyrannical Threat

Darkleaf armor (+2 AC vs first attack)[/sblock][/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=character career history]
All character careers have been updated for each character in this adventure.

here

Please check here to make sure there are no errors.

Enjoy the adventure!

dimsdale
(Self Appointed L4W Archivist)
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]signing up with Callen. Will post stat block once it's finalized. I need to spend a bit of cash in the next day or two.[/sblock]

The old man joins his companions, leaning a bit on his staff after travel.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The dusky skinned deva steps through the portal behind the others. "How far is it from here exactly?

[sblock=ooc]I'll have to add my stat block later.[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Well sir," The dwarf says addressing the Deva. "We go out through to Baccarat and we walk north, near the coast for about a day's travel."

"Alright then." The dwarf says when everyone has gathered. "Looks like we're all here, and we be walkin. Which is fine by me if I do say so, and I do say so, which you can hear."

The dwarf nods firmly and runs through the portal.

[sblock=ooc]So between this thread and the tavern thread it looks like we have all seven. (Mrithas posted in the tavern) Party of eight if you count Jams. So let's get rolling![/sblock]

As you find yourself on the other side of the portal, you take a moment to recover for the always uncomfortable mode of travel. The drowned man has an atmosphere of it's own, and you can tell certain patrons are already sizing you up. A foreboding start to your journey.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases