Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Velmont

First Post
"Missing people? Can we have the whole picture now. The worst thing you can do at this moment is to keep things for yourself so we are unprepared and we finish by botching or failing our task." tells Jarel-karn, seeing the dwarf have keep many details for himself.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The deva raises an eyebrow at this new bit of information. "If people are missing, we shall find them. More of an explanation would be good though."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Well I didn't want to trouble you folks. . . " Jams mutters to himself. "After all, you WERE just helping out a poor guy you MET on the road."

The half-elf gives Jams an odd look, as if he pitied the fellow but was trying to figure something out. "Now Drinkhammer, lets give our guests the whole story, and if they want to help us will be grateful. It's a short one regardless."

He took a breathe and turned to the group. "Over the last few weeks nine people have gone missing from the town. We have seen no signs of struggle but it has often been when people have been out on fishing boats or going just outside the village for something. The last one missing was the mayor's daughter."

"I dinnae know about the mayor's daughter. It were only six when I left." The dwarf adds a bit defensive. "We live in a dangerous place, people can sometimes go missing ifin thy're careful or not."

elecgraystone

First Post
"Yes all kinds of things can happen when you aren't careful..." Ts'iri looks directly at Jams as she says this. At this point Ts'iri's third eye opens and also stares at him with flames flickering.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The deva nods hearing after hearing about things. "Well, should we talk to the mayor about his missing daughter? If people are going missing, one would think that somebody that important wouldn't go out alone, and if they did, they didn't want anybody to know where they were headed. Perhaps the mayor could provide insight."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Don't know for sure," Jams says. "Nobody saw them go missing. They're not just turning invisible far as we can tell." To which Redfeather adds a shrug and a nod. "But come lets leave Frederick to his duty. I'll show you me shop, answer yer questions and you can make up you're minds from there."

Jams begins to walk away and the half-elf, Frederick Redfeather, gives a mock salute.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas looks boredly at the exchange, leaning over his quarterstaff. As the conversation hits it's end, he sighs soundly and set himself to follow the dwarf again.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Jams leads you to the other end of the village and into a small structure. You may notice that many of the buildings have foundations of stone with walls of wood, and the rooves are often loosely thatched. Jams walls are also stone however.

As he enters he is gruffly greeted by another dwarf, who looks very similar except his nose seems smaller. They exchange quick muttered pleasentries and Jams punches the man in the arm. He then turns back to you.

"I swear to ya, I dinnae think the people going missing was anything of note at the time. We live under hobgoblins, surrounded by forest, dangerous ocean and a volcano. People go missing!"

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Jams waits for three days several moments for the group to ask questions, or at least pose some kind of opinion on the matter, but again is surprised by their silence.

"Ok then. . . shall we go to the 'other' forge then and take a look at the monster critters?"

Remove ads