Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Callen, seeing the dire wolves start to gain ground on the top of the hill, begins whirling his staff above his head. The runes glowing around its tip flare a bright fiery orange as the flames leap out of the end of it engulfing the entire hill top in a vortex of fire. Miraculously all of his allies are untouched by the fire but all of the wolves are on fire severely burnt.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Standard: enlarged fire shroud vs. fort 1 (1d20+11=24 = hit;13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
2 (1d20+11=28 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
4 (1d20+11=19 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
5 (1d20+11=30 = hit; 13 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends))
6 (1d20+11=31 = crit; 18 dmg + 5 ongoing fire dmg (save ends)), 1d8+7-2=13)

crit (2d8=5)
[/sblock]

Soldier throws his weight behind the new blow he makes against the dire beast, he has attacked before

[sblock=Action Details]
Standard Action: attack with Brash strike against DW1(Hits AC 20 for 12 damage, and Soldier grants CA to DW1 USNT)
Move Action:N/A
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

"Ts'iri! Take my place!" Kama'zer barks at her fellow Gith before stepping forward carefully enough to not draw an attack from the wolf beside her. She strikes hard at the wolf which Soldier is focusing on, hoping to bring one down and have fewer to deal with. Seeing the gensai fighting alone, she calls out a bit of encouragement to keep him fighting in top form.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 39/51 hps

Move= Shift to H8

Standard= Wolf Pack Tactics at W1 AC (1d20+13=27, 1d8+6=13) Hits AC27 for 13 damage, hopefully bringing it down. **Yes it does.

Minor= Inspiring Word on Jarel-Karn (spend a HS + 2d6=8)

End= 39/51 hps
[/sblock]

"Sorry, need a little room." Ts'iri steps back a bit and glares at the wolf she was attacking. She grasps the air in front of her and for an instant it looks like she's pulled something out of the wolf. It falls in a heap.

[sblock=OCC]
Shift to F6 **Do you have an ability that allows you to shift two squares? I'll put you in F7 for now.**

Standard Action: Vampiric Embrace Wolf 6 (+1 for elevation)

**Both F6 and F7 are lower in elevation that Wolf 6.**

1d20+9=17, 2d8+5=10
1d6=5

**Will 16 still hits**

Forgot curse, so my 17 for a hit vs will. (10 damage+5 curse damage=)15 damage to Wolf 6, Ts'iri gains 9 temp hp.

**Dead*

[/sblock]

Jams takes a shot at the same wolf again, the bolt digging hard into the wolfs shoulder. He backs up a bit to give the others room.

The wolves each attempt a bit, but don't seem as effective without their full pack. They begin to pull away.

[sblock=ooc]Jams attacks wolf 2. Crit, 11 damage
Jams Shifts to J9

The wolves take fire damage.

Wolf 2 attacks Soldier. 26 vs AC, Miss
Shifts back to J4/K5

Wolf 4 attacks Jarel. 22 vs AC, Miss
Shifts back to N13/O14

Wolf 5 move to F9/G10. Attacks Kamazer. 12 vs AC, Miss

4 and 5 save vs ongoing fire
[/sblock]

------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 3

19 - Mri'Thas - @I8 - 26/38 +7 thp - Acted
19 - Soldier - @J7 - 57/57 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
22 - Jams - @J9 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
19 - Enemies - AC 19, R 17, W 16 - Acted
Dire Wolf 2 - @J4/K5 - 28/67 hp - Bloodied, Marked, 5 fire damage (Save Ends)
Dire Wolf 4 - @N13/O14 - 15/67 hp - Bloodied, Marked
Dire Wolf 5 - @F9/G10 - 40/67 hp -
16 - Kama'zer - @H8 - 39/51 -
13 - Montroya - @I12 - 36/36 -
12 - Jarel-Karn - @M11 - 50/50 -
8 - Callen - @K9 - 45/45 -
8 - Ts'iri - @F7 - 40/51 + 9 thp -

Round 4

19 - Mri'Thas -
19 - Soldier -

[sblock=Reading the Map]Brown circles are tree trunks. These Block LoS/LoE and can be used as cover.

The green line separates elevation. Attacking from a higher elevation grants you a +1 to the attack roll.

Grey is an outcropping of rocks. All grey squares count as difficult terrain. You cannot move from a grass square to a rock square over an elevation line, without making an athletics check. You cannot move from a rocks square to a grass square over an elevation line without making an acrobatics check. You cannot make melee attacks without reach, between a grass square and a rock square, that is separated by the elevation line.

Squares containing carcasses of dire wolves count as difficult terrain.[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
hillPCs7.png
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=elevation]Where you shifted me was fine. There wasn't a listed square cost for elevation, so I didn't add it figuring it was a slope and not a 5' step. Is every elevation 1 square? [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No, the elevation does not cross extra movement to cross. However I had you listed at G8, and F6 is 2 squares away from G8.[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=elevation]LOL I feel dumb. It was me reading the map wrong. I thought we were in a hole, not on a hill.

Also I think I must have typed in the wrong number. F7 was where I had planned on ending up so it's all good. :)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You are not going to escape after what you've done beast" curses the githyanky, and uttering dark and hissing words, he shoots a ray of frozen air towards the fleeting wolf.
"Finish it Jarel-karn"

Ray of Frost on wolf 4: 22 for 8 dmg and slowed

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier reengages the dire animal and scores a wicked blow on it

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action:shift to J6
Standard Action:Steel Serpent strike on DW2(hits AC 20 for 27 Damage, DW2 is slowed and cannot shift)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:57/57, THP:8, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:13/13
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike(used), Sweeping Blow(used), Warforged Resolve, Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"I haven't finished with you" tells Jarel-karn, trying to follow his opponent and missing him.

[SBLOCK]Move: Shift to L12
Standard: Booming Blade vs Dire Wolf 4 (1d20+11=16, 1d8+6=13) Miss.[/SBLOCK]

"You are not going to escape after what you've done beast"
curses the githyanky, and uttering dark and hissing words, he shoots a ray of frozen air towards the fleeting wolf.
"Finish it Jarel-karn"

[sblock=actions]Ray of Frost on wolf 4: 22 for 8 dmg and slowed[/sblock]

Soldier reengages the dire animal and scores a wicked blow on it

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action:shift to J6
Standard Action:Steel Serpent strike on DW2(hits AC 20 for 27 Damage, DW2 is slowed and cannot shift)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tsiri's Movement]Wolf Pack Tactics would in fact have allowed you to be further back. If you decide you'd like to be further back just say so, and start from there, when you post this rounds actions.[/sblock]

------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 3

19 - Mri'Thas - @I8 - 26/38 +7 thp - Acted
19 - Soldier - @J6 - 57/57 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
22 - Jams - @J9 - +5 to AC TE(Montroya's)NT - Acted
19 - Enemies - AC 19, R 17, W 16 - Acted
Dire Wolf 2 - @J4/K5 - 1/67 hp - Bloodied, Marked, 5 fire damage (Save Ends), Slowed and cannot Shift TE(Soldier's)NT
Dire Wolf 4 - @N13/O14 - 7/67 hp - Bloodied, Marked, Slowed TE(Mri'thas')NT
Dire Wolf 5 - @F9/G10 - 40/67 hp -
16 - Kama'zer - @H8 - 39/51 -
13 - Montroya - @I12 - 36/36 -
12 - Jarel-Karn - @L12 - 50/50 - Acted
8 - Callen - @K9 - 45/45 -
8 - Ts'iri - @F7 - 40/51 + 9 thp -

Round 4

19 - Mri'Thas - Acted
19 - Soldier - Acted

[sblock=Reading the Map]Brown circles are tree trunks. These Block LoS/LoE and can be used as cover.

The green line separates elevation. Attacking from a higher elevation grants you a +1 to the attack roll.

Grey is an outcropping of rocks. All grey squares count as difficult terrain. You cannot move from a grass square to a rock square over an elevation line, without making an athletics check. You cannot move from a rocks square to a grass square over an elevation line without making an acrobatics check. You cannot make melee attacks without reach, between a grass square and a rock square, that is separated by the elevation line.

Squares containing carcasses of dire wolves count as difficult terrain.[/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
hillPCs8.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases