Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I thought I had post a reply. But it's gone. I'll add it:

"Then why all this comotion for a few missing persons? What do they have in special? More particulary, what is for us to gain, and the chances of finding these missing folks, if there are so many things around that could have already slain, ate, burn, burry, drown them." Mri'Thas shrugs. "If they are missing they are probably dead now, so why bother?" asks the githyanki coldly.

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri's third eye continues to glare at Jams as Ts'iri herself is lost in thought. "Well there are too many people to have it be a coincidence. While this may be a dangerous place, you'd thing that even if they all died from the causes you said that some bodies would turn up. We're here for the forge so we should check it out now. It's worth looking into the missing people if it turns out it isn't related."

OCC: You did Voda Vosa and so did I but they aren't here. Weird... Edited to include post close to last one.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer, lost in thought, comes out of her mental reverie after too long. "I don't believe that you purposely misled us, Jams. It seems strange to me that people would be dissapearing from random locations, but if that is the way of things, then all we can do is go on to your other forge and see what we may find there."

OOC: Sorry about the delay Scorp

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"You got me. But I hear ya, I do, I hear ya. It's allota people, and you're rigt, no bodies." Jams says shugging. He turns to the other dwarf one last time. "If anyone asks where we've gone, tell em we went out to the woods to look for clues. At the very least this mystery can give us a cover story."

He then exits and the group walks into the woods and toward the volcano. The journey takes nearly an hour as obviously, not any part of the volcano would do. Jams comes up to a rocky outcropping that turns cliff like for a few feet. He runs his hands along one area, pulls a bit of rock and a section swings open like a door, revealing the temple within.

[sblock=Perception 17]The area of the door seems quite clear to you know. You're confident you could find this spot again.[/sblock]

[sblock=Dungeoneering 17]The mechanism of the door seems quite clear to you now. You're confident you could open it again if need be.[/sblock]

Jams take a step back and motions within, obviously not comfortable with entering. "There she is."

Inside you can see the temple well. Torches line the walls, and in a place of prominence sits a forge, lit in a orange glow of what seems to be a stream of magma. On the north wall, above it, is carved a text in a strange language.

[sblock=Elemental] The Truth of Vulkar reveals the true forge.[/sblock]

The walls have carving and inlaid statues made of stone and metal, and one statue in particular has a place of prominence to the right. It appears to be Vulkar himself, one hand outstretched and slightly cupped.

To the left is a small vestibule.

[sblock=Map]
Temple01.png
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Soldier says, "The door seems easy to find and use"

"I agree," says Montroya. "If light is needed, I can hold it." The deva's ignorance toward his shape-changing is obvious. He couldn't hold the source of light in his alternate form.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Perception and Dungeoneering checks (1d20+4=20, 1d20+4=5)

"Yes, lets make our way inside and investigate." Kama'zer agrees with Soldier, drawing her sword in case there is trouble.

Before going though, she questions Jams, "So creatures came up through the floor in there? Or did they come up through the lava flow? Because I don't see any other holes in the floor from here. Not that I couldn't be missing some from this distance..."

After getting an answer from the dwarf, she moves inside the temple if the others are okay with that, keeping her sword readied in case of attack.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 51/51 hps

Move= Move 5 squares into the temple from current position (not sure which token was Kama'zer again).

Standard= readied action to attack anything threatening that moves into her melee range. Readied action- basic melee attack (1d20+13=27, 1d8+6=11)

Minor= n/a

End= 51/51 hps
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 8/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: .5
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
With a minor gesture of his hands, Mri'thas casts a magical light over the warforged head. "Served" he says. "I think you should not get any torches or similar objects. Just in case" comments Mri'Thas to Montoya, smiling slightly and leaning over his staff, as if he was tired.
The wizard's tiredness makes him look even older than Callen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases