Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: Uhm, sorry, i think i have made a mistake, I meant to that Soldier should have have shifted to N12 but I have apparently written N13, can it be changed, please?

EvolutionKB

First Post
Montroya raises his rod and aims divine lightning at the bat. The electricity falls over the creature, shockwaves coursing through it's body.
The deva calls to his allies. "Step past, if it attacks the lightning courses through again!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to O6
Standard: Vanguard's lightning. vanguard's lightning @ bat O11. (1d20+7=24, 1d6+5=6) 6 lightning damage and if it takes an OA it takes 4 more per.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Montroya
Init: +8
Passive Insight: 21 Passive Perception: 21
AC: 20* Fort: 16* Ref: 18* Will: 18*
HP: 36/36 Bloodied: 18 Surges: 8/8(8)
AP: 1
Hand of Radiance
Vanguard's Lightning
Wild Shape
Memory of a thousand lifetimes
Preserver's Rebuke
Rebuke undead
Blades of Astral Fire
Offering of Justice
Swarming Locusts
Shroud of Warning
Silent Malediction
Barkskin Hide Armor
Rod of Divinity
* +1 to defenses against bloodied creatures
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Montroya raises his rod and aims divine lightning at the bat. The electricity falls over the creature, shockwaves coursing through it's body.
The deva calls to his allies. "Step past, if it attacks the lightning courses through again!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to O6
Standard: Vanguard's lightning. vanguard's lightning @ bat O11. (1d20+7=24, 1d6+5=6) 6 lightning damage and if it takes an OA it takes 4 more per.[/sblock]

Kama'zer, heeding the advice of his ally, moves swiftly across the battlefield, enticingly close to the fire creature. The fire bat attacks, getting shocked by lighting in the process. Jarel holds his arcane connection to the creature, absorbing the damage though he can't prevent Kama's vermin infested armor from catching alight!

Kama'zer tries to force the creature back but it stays out of reach.

Mri'thas is more successful, blasting it with cold from afar. The creature is clearly slowed, but still gets in a likely final swoop against soldier.

[sblock=ooc][sblock=ooc] Autoing Kama'zer and Mri'thas.[/sblock]Kama'zer take 5 ongoing damage.

Moves to O10, provoking an OA. Fire bat makes the attack and takes 4 damage.
OA: 19 vs Reflex, Hit, 8 fire damage. Jarel-karns Aegis absorbs all 8 points of damage. Kama'zer gains the status of 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends).
Opening Shove vs Fire Bat: 17 vs Reflex. Miss.
Saves: Both fail

Mri'thas uses Ray of Cold. 18 vs Fort, Hits. 8 cold damage and the target is slowed TENT.

Fire bat Fails to recharge powers.
Attacks Soldier. [url=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2449968/]17* vs Reflex. Hits. 5
fire damage and 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends). *didn't account for Jarel's mark. Hits anyway.
[/sblock]

-----------------------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 4

26 - Kama'zer - @O10 - 42/51 - 5 ongoing damage (save ends), 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends) - Acted
25 - Mri'thas - @O15 - 42/42 - Acted
15 - Montroya - @O6 - 36/36 - Acted
12 - Ts'iri - @M10 - 51/51 +5 thp - Concealment - Acted
12 - Enemies - Acted
Fire Bat - @O12 - 12/120 hp - Cursed, Bloodied, Marked
10 - Soldier - @N12 - 32/57 - 5 ongoing fire damage (save ends) -
7 - Jarel-karn - @K12 - 33/50 -
6 - Callen - @K18 - 45/45

Known Defenses
Fire Bat: AC 22, F 17, R 22, W 13

[sblock=Map Key]Lava hurts. It's going to hurt if you enter a square of lava.

Benches cost 1 extra square to enter. They provide partial cover if ducking down.

The ceiling is 12 feet up. The flamebat is flying, but do to the low ceiling is always in melee. You can share the same square without sharing the same space. [/sblock]

[sblock=Map]
Temple13.png
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Seeing the Fire Bat attacking Soldier, Jarel-karn quickly create a shield that absorb the damage of swoop, but Soldier still catch into fire.

He then move next to the warforged and try to strike at the Fire Bat, but being in balance on the bench make him lose his balance just enough to miss the bat.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Immediate Interrupt: Aegis of Shielding: Reduce damage by 8, so Soldier only get the ongoing damage effect from the attack.

Move: Walk to N13

Standard: Booming Blade vs AC; Fire Bat (1d20+10=13, 1d8+6=8) Miss.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]You can only use an immediate action once a round. You can either absorb the damage Kama'zer took or the damage Soldier took.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I miss you auto used my aegis of shielding on Kama'zer. And sounds fine with me like that. So Sorry for Soldier, but he is a big guy and he will take the 5 damages.[/SBLOCK]

Ozymandias79

First Post
[sblock=OOC]OK, I noticed 2 things, first the fire bat couldn't shift due to being hit by steel serpent strike and secondly Soldier should had have 4 thp as he is battlerager and he hit with an attack and that means he only took 1 + 5 ongoing from the fire bat so he should be at 32 and suffers 5 ongoing fire damage at the start of his turn[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier takes a step to the side and cleaves the fire bat in two equal pieces then he shakes himself trying to get rid of the lingering fire and does so

[sblock=Action Details]

Move Action: shift to flank with Kama'zer
Standard Action: Brash strike the fire bat(CRIT!!!; it take 38 points of damage)
Minor Action: Warforged resolve(regain 5 hp and get 5 thp and a save VS ongoing(fails)

End of turn save: SUCCEEDS!!

[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
The fire dissipates into a blast of hot air and everything goes quiet. A moment later the quiet is interrupted by a dwarf.

"Yeeeeeeeeehhooooooooozzzaaaaah!" Jams screams as he comes inside. "You did a job on those thingers, if I say so, and I say so!"

[sblock=Perception 9:] The temple is surprisingly bare, aside from the statue and the forge.[/sblock]

[sblock=Perception 14:] Something about the statue seems out of place, as if the sculptor was covering a flaw in his work. His hand seems like it could hold something.[/sblock]

[sblock=Religion 9:] Vulkar is associated with insects, volcanoes and forges.[/sblock]

--------------------------------------------

Initiative over! You've saved the day. Everyone's happy. That was easier then you thought. I suppose you can all just go home, knowing a job well done. . .

Then again, if you wanted to ask a few questions, make a few skill checks, I suppose I would humor you all. :D

I even started you off.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases