D&D 4th Edition Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g) - Page 12

+ Log in or register to post
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voda Vosa
    OOC: Sorry, I thought I had post a reply. But it's gone. I'll add it:

"Then why all this comotion for a few missing persons? What do they have in special? More particulary, what is for us to gain, and the chances of finding these missing folks, if there are so many things around that could have already slain, ate, burn, burry, drown them." Mri'Thas shrugs. "If they are missing they are probably dead now, so why bother?" asks the githyanki coldly.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

Ts'iri's third eye continues to glare at Jams as Ts'iri herself is lost in thought. "Well there are too many people to have it be a coincidence. While this may be a dangerous place, you'd thing that even if they all died from the causes you said that some bodies would turn up. We're here for the forge so we should check it out now. It's worth looking into the missing people if it turns out it isn't related."

OCC: You did Voda Vosa and so did I but they aren't here. Weird... Edited to include post close to last one.
    Last edited by elecgraystone; Saturday, 6th March, 2010 at 05:44 AM.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Phoenix8008
    Kama'zer, lost in thought, comes out of her mental reverie after too long. "I don't believe that you purposely misled us, Jams. It seems strange to me that people would be dissapearing from random locations, but if that is the way of things, then all we can do is go on to your other forge and see what we may find there."

OOC: Sorry about the delay Scorp

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    "Who or what would take everyone?" wondered Jarel-karn.
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore ScorpiusRisk
    "You got me. But I hear ya, I do, I hear ya. It's allota people, and you're rigt, no bodies." Jams says shugging. He turns to the other dwarf one last time. "If anyone asks where we've gone, tell em we went out to the woods to look for clues. At the very least this mystery can give us a cover story."

He then exits and the group walks into the woods and toward the volcano. The journey takes nearly an hour as obviously, not any part of the volcano would do. Jams comes up to a rocky outcropping that turns cliff like for a few feet. He runs his hands along one area, pulls a bit of rock and a section swings open like a door, revealing the temple within.

Perception 17
    The area of the door seems quite clear to you know. You're confident you could find this spot again.

Dungeoneering 17
    The mechanism of the door seems quite clear to you now. You're confident you could open it again if need be.

Jams take a step back and motions within, obviously not comfortable with entering. "There she is."

Inside you can see the temple well. Torches line the walls, and in a place of prominence sits a forge, lit in a orange glow of what seems to be a stream of magma. On the north wall, above it, is carved a text in a strange language.

Elemental
    The Truth of Vulkar reveals the true forge.

The walls have carving and inlaid statues made of stone and metal, and one statue in particular has a place of prominence to the right. It appears to be Vulkar himself, one hand outstretched and slightly cupped.

To the left is a small vestibule.

Map
    Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/

Soldier says, "The door seems easy to find and use" while studying the door and takes a look inside then says, "Shall we enter? and do we need torches or are the path illuminated?"

Action Details

Perception roll: 24

Dungeoneering roll: 24

(Dual crit!! I hope it yields some extra info)

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore EvolutionKB
    Soldier says, "The door seems easy to find and use"
    "I agree," says Montroya. "If light is needed, I can hold it." The deva's ignorance toward his shape-changing is obvious. He couldn't hold the source of light in his alternate form.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Phoenix8008
    Perception and Dungeoneering checks (1d20+4=20, 1d20+4=5)

"Yes, lets make our way inside and investigate." Kama'zer agrees with Soldier, drawing her sword in case there is trouble.

Before going though, she questions Jams, "So creatures came up through the floor in there? Or did they come up through the lava flow? Because I don't see any other holes in the floor from here. Not that I couldn't be missing some from this distance..."

After getting an answer from the dwarf, she moves inside the temple if the others are okay with that, keeping her sword readied in case of attack.

Actions/Stat block
    Start= 51/51 hps

Move= Move 5 squares into the temple from current position (not sure which token was Kama'zer again).

Standard= readied action to attack anything threatening that moves into her melee range. Readied action- basic melee attack (1d20+13=27, 1d8+6=11)

Minor= n/a

End= 51/51 hps
    stat block
    Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
    Conditions: none
    Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
    AC: 21, Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
    HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 8/9
    Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: .5
    Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
    Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
    Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
    Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
    Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
    Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
    Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat

Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Ignore Velmont
    Jarel-karn unsheet his lightning sword. "Who goes first? I don't mind to be, but if someone else things it's better for him to take the lead. I'll be next to him."

Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

"Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Voda Vosa
    With a minor gesture of his hands, Mri'thas casts a magical light over the warforged head. "Served" he says. "I think you should not get any torches or similar objects. Just in case" comments Mri'Thas to Montoya, smiling slightly and leaning over his staff, as if he was tired.
    The wizard's tiredness makes him look even older than Callen.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast