+ Log in or register to post
Results 51 to 60 of 454
Tuesday, 26th January, 2010, 01:32 PM #1
Defender (Lvl 8)
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- Roslindale MA 02131
- Read 0 Reviews
° Block ScorpiusRisk
Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)
As you find yourself on the other side of the portal, you take a moment to recover for the always uncomfortable mode of travel. The drowned man has an atmosphere of it's own, and you can tell certain patrons are already sizing you up. A foreboding start to your journey.
Post is current as of 02/17/10
Kama'zer Anma’giduu, Githyanki Warlord, lvl 6, Pheonix8008
Soldier, Warforged Fighter, lvl 4, Ozymandias79
Callen Stewart, Human Wizard, lvl 6, Erekose13
Mri’Thas, Githyanki Wizard, lvl 5, Voda Vosa
Montroya, Deva Invoker, lvl 4, EvolutionKB
Ts’iri, Githyanki Warlock, lvl 5, elecgraystone
Jarel-karn, Genasi Stormsoul Swordmage, lvl 4, Velmont
Major Quests: Rid Jams' Shop of the otherworldly creatures
Minor Quests: none
XP Awarded: 343 xp pack of dire wolves
Treasure Awarded: None
Date Started: 1/26/2010
Days Played: 21
Rules of Play:
1. Please include your quick stats in your post on the first post of a new page, on each post in combat, and on the first post where your status has changed.
2. In combat I will track your hitpoints and status effects but I'd like you to do the same in your quick stats. After all, I am not perfect.
3. If you are using a wishlist, and it gets updated, please let me know. If you are not using a wishlist, no worries.
4. I will rarely assign treasure to an individual. It is up to you to split things as fairly as you deem.
5. I will roll initiative for all. You do not need to wait for you're turn in initiative to post your actions. Enemies will go on one initiative.
Effects happen in the order you post. Any effects lasting for an entire round, that should effect you, do, but only once per round the effect exists, despite you're posting order.
If you tie for initiative with the enemy, you will go first.
6. I will not post full stats for enemies. All status effects will be posted. Auras will be posted once they first take noticeable affect. HP will be posted once bloody. Defenses will be revealed individually once hit. Some familiar monsters are modified.
7. If an sblock is labeled for someone other than you, I ask you not to read it.
8. If you do not post for 2 days, and we are in a skill challenge or combat encounter, I will post for you. I will only use At-Will Powers.
9. If you have an image you'd like to use for your token, please send me the file bal112083(at)gmail.com or link it here.
10. If Invisible Castle is down may use Dice Room or post your actions and I will make the rolls.
Last edited by ScorpiusRisk; Thursday, 25th March, 2010 at 04:05 AM.Current Work: http://stuffershack.com/tag/brian-liberge/
By FourMonos in forum Living EberronReplies: 543Last Post: Sunday, 27th January, 2013, 12:30 PM
By ScorpiusRisk in forum Living EberronReplies: 1103Last Post: Wednesday, 7th September, 2011, 02:36 PM
By TwoHeadsBarking in forum Living 4th EditionReplies: 291Last Post: Wednesday, 1st September, 2010, 03:27 PM
By Kalidrev in forum Living EberronReplies: 276Last Post: Tuesday, 13th July, 2010, 08:16 PM
By Kalidrev in forum Living EberronReplies: 1003Last Post: Thursday, 4th March, 2010, 05:54 PM