Thread: Tuesday, 26 January, 2010
Tuesday, 26th January, 2010, 05:52 PM #1
A 1e title so awesome it's not in the book (Lvl 21)
Tuesday, 26 January, 2010
Game Night, Chapter Eleven (Big Rick)
The latest installment of the hilarious novel Game Night by Jonny Nexus is up! We ended last week's instalment with Yann shopping, Draag doing things that all save Warrior were best left unmentioned, Tallenna taking a street orphan under her wing, Hill doing something, and the Sleeper... doing nothing. Is there any danger of them finally stumbling back onto the AllFather's plot? Read on...
D&D 4th Edition News
- Review: Blackdirge’s Bargain Bestiary – Baleful Bugs by Blackdirge Publishing If you need a new set of creepy-crawly menaces to throw at your Adventurers, consider checking out this Review of Blackdirge’s Bargain Bestiaries: Baleful Bugs!
- [imager]http://www.enworld.org/newsimages/cloudcorners.jpg[/imager]Zone Effect - Cloud A great way to delineate the area of a spell or other effect in the latest edition of the world’s most popular RPG. This one is intended to show the area of Clouds, but is also useful for mist, fog and spirit effects. These are available, along with Zone Effects – Flame, and a growing selection of minis and other game aids.
- Review of Terror Network The RPG Examiner reviews Terror Network, a modern role-playing game of anti-terrorism from Bedrock Games.
- Interview with Brendan Davis of Bedrock Games The RPG Examiner interviews Brendan Davis, one of the founders of Bedrock Games and author of Terror Network, the counter-terrorism role-playing game.
- Interview with Obsidian Portal (Part 1) The Core Mechanic interviews Micah Wedemeyer and Dan Albright from ObsidianPortal.com about the future of roleplaying game industry and how Obsidian Portal is expected to change with the times.
- 100 Street Vendors of the City State This 64-page digest-sized booklet contains 100 street vendors for use with the City State of the Invincible Overlord from Judges Guild. Designed and approved for use with Castles & Crusades, each entry contains NPC game stats, background, adventure hooks, price lists, cash box contents, NPC disposition, and at least one rumor about the City State or the Wilderlands. Though designed for use with C&C, 100 Street Vendors can readily be adapted for any fantasy city in any d20 Fantasy, OSR Retro-Clone, or Other Fantasy Game campaign.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense
By Morrus in forum Article CommentsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 15th January, 2013, 12:13 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 19th January, 2010, 05:04 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 5th January, 2010, 01:27 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 27th January, 2009, 05:17 PM
By Morrus in forum NewsReplies: 0Last Post: Tuesday, 13th January, 2009, 03:11 PM