Top Secret SI

Wystan

Explorer
So, at one point there was a rumor of WOTC releasing PDF files of this game... A few years later we still have nothing.

I own 1-3 copies of each of the books, however time is doing its thing and causing severe separation anxiety for pages and binding...

Does anyone know a good way to combat this? Whether there are PDF copies available or if there is a good way to bind them? (My current external binding for 2 of the books is Duct Tape... and the pages in at least one copy of the players handbook are falling out if/when it is opened)

Help me ENWorld Kenobi, you're my only hope....

Wystan

Explorer
Note that I also asked if there was a good way to bind them.... I really wish WoTC would just rerelease them as a bundled Hard back....

Kannik

Hero
Note that I also asked if there was a good way to bind them.... I really wish WoTC would just rerelease them as a bundled Hard back....

If you just want to bind them, bring them to a print shop (Kinkos/etc) and ask them to chop off the current binding and re-bind it, either with that heat/glue process (similar to the original binding) or a spiral binding. You can even then have them put on clear plastic covers for further protection. I did this with a gaming book printed with poor binding, it was about between 1/2" and 3/4" thick and I got the spiral binding. Makes it great as you can open it and lay it flat on a table most easily, plus the plastic protects the covers.

Cost a pittance too, and if you want all your books bound together you can even get that done at the same time. }:)

Good luck!

Kannik

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases