Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Trying a copy paste here, see if it will work for the IC. And how would I create a link to Leaf for my signature?

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 20/20     AC: 14  AC(T): 11  AC(FF): 13  Init: -1
Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:             4     2     +2
Ref:                  1     2     -1          
Will:             5     2     +3            
BAB: +1       CMB:+3     CMD: 12Weapon                  
Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Trident                 +3        2d6+2          20/x2     Rng. 10', Brace
Dagger                  +3        1d6+3       19-20/x2     Rng. 10'
Net                     +0        ---              ---     Max Rng. 10', Touch Attack Entangles
Short bow               +0        1d6            20/x3     Rng. 60'   

Spells Available:* 
0 Level          * 1st Level      
* Guidance          * Shield of Faith      
* Mending           * Cause Fear      
* Read Magic        * Obscuring Mist (D)
[/sblock]

EDIT: Hmm a little messy and it doesn't have my channel; energy or domain powers I will work on it.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Sorry about the abrupt shift in the IC - I was trying something a little different and it didn't come off as well as I wanted, I think.

The idea is that you all were pondering your meeting at the Pinnace as you slogged through Puddles on your way to the Soggy Piper.

No worries, you can try whatever you want! Consider us your guinea pigs! :)

Rhun

First Post
Hellspawn’s Bane: Iomedae’s hatred of the denizens of Hell and the Abyss has taken root in your heart. You gain a +1 trait bonus to all damage rolls vs. Demons and Devils.

Seeker of Righteousness: Your strong connection with Iomedae enhances your ability to perceive dissemblers. You gain a +1 trait bonus to Perception and Sense Motive vs. others attempts to Disguise themselves or to lie to you.

WorldWound Scout: When you came of age, your parents began taking you on scouting missions into the cities and towns left in ruins by the advancing hordes from the WorldWound. The time you spent there has honed your senses and instincts. Whenever you are in ruins, you gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws vs. Traps and Natural Hazards.

I like the flavor and "coolness" of all three of these, however I question the situational portion of each. It seems like none of them would be used very often over the course of the campaign.

I'll mull these over, and look back through the generic traits, and see if I can't come up with something that fits well.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Trying a copy paste here, see if it will work for the IC. And how would I create a link to Leaf for my signature?

EDIT: Hmm a little messy and it doesn't have my channel; energy or domain powers I will work on it.

I'll look at it too - I may have used tabs rather than spaces for some of the stuff that's not lining up right.

For the link, use:

[ url = (insert http address here) ] Leaf [ / url ]

(Just take out the spaces).

I like the flavor and "coolness" of all three of these, however I question the situational portion of each. It seems like none of them would be used very often over the course of the campaign.

I'll mull these over, and look back through the generic traits, and see if I can't come up with something that fits well.

Yeah, the campaign and setting traits are really designed to help a character fit into that specific game/setting.

Of the three, Seeker of Righteousness seems the most generally applicable. The game will eventually end up in the Mwangi Expanse, and will spend most of its time there. I don't know a lot about this area since the splat books for it aren't out yet, but it is supposed to be rife with ruins so the WorldWound Scout likely won't be very useful immediately but I'd guess it would come in handy down the road.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hey, Jake - Let me know what you think about this image:

Leaf

I did some clone stamping and made a very abstract leaf image on his chest (runs right pec to left hip).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Very tight!!!! :lol::lol:

Thanks alot Mike and it is added to the sheet already too. Hey can I copy that link into my signature???

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases