Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To Mike:

I recently decided to start doing more DMing than playing here at EnWorld. I wrote my intentions in another thread here in Talking the Talk and in that post I listed some of the games I was looking to start.

One was the new Serpent's Skull AP from paizo. But I was informed that that particular AP was the same one we were waiting to come out to play with this group. So in others words I goofed big time. :blush:

I order the game and everything, guess I'm lucky I didn't set up a subscription. But when it arrives I will be wrapping it in a magazine bag and throwing it in my old modules box till we are far enough ahead in are AP to pull it out and run.

So a heads up that I will not be dropping this I just thought we were playing a game called Pelligrew's Pinnace at the time.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry about the confusion, HM! I had the idea for Parnham Pelligrew about the same time I read the blurb on Serpent's Skull, and the two kind of merged into one.

VERY glad you're not dropping Pelligrew's Pinnace! It would be awesome to do a game running an entire AP (and maybe longer?) with the original group.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Malcolm PM'd me to let me know he's likely to be out of touch for a few days - maybe a week. We may or may not need Mustapha's skill set for this next encounter, depending on how you guys proceed. It's possible he'll find an internet connection/computer but if not and we need Mustapha's skills I'll take care of it.

mleibrock

First Post
out of town

I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Lerissa, please do, otherwise...Mike please take care of her.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Enjoy yourself! With the crappy Internet access I've had and Malcolm being out as well Ihaven't moved the game forward.

On the bright side, I've got the splatbook for the Mwangi Expanse and the first installment of the AP in hand so I'm starting the prep work for the 'real' game (though I'm loving what we're doing now too).

Also have the official release of the Advanced Players Guide, so once you're finished with the current adventure we'll be updating characters to the official versions.

mleibrock

First Post
If we wouldn't have upgraded to 4.0, we'd still have our jailbreaks and have Internet anywhere we want. Freaking apple!

Waiting in airport now and very excited.

Rhun

First Post
on the bright side, i've got the splatbook for the mwangi expanse and the first installment of the ap in hand so i'm starting the prep work for the 'real' game (though i'm loving what we're doing now too).

Also have the official release of the advanced players guide, so once you're finished with the current adventure we'll be updating characters to the official versions.

yay!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases