Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Giving Jake a chance to amend Leaf's actions as he based them on info that's no longer valid. Once he does (or tells me he's not) I'll be ready to post Rnd 3 summary.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Got the PM but couldn't remember what Mustapha said to Leaf excatly. What if the GM (that's you GM Mike :p) posted what was said to the IC you believe heard the statment. You could have copy/pasted the PM I got into Leaf's IC thread and you could post what Leaf just said to whomever you think would hear it.

That sounds like a lot of work and may only be fun for the players. Hmmm... what about sblocks of things spoken in the main IC thread, we as players can't post what we see that is the GM's area. But if I wanted Leaf to say loudly, "Abraxis! Where are you?" (Abba Abba Abraxis where are you? We need some help from you now.)

Then that should be posted in the main thread.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I don't mind the work if y'all want to PM me stuff you whisper. I can sort it into the right IC threads fairly easily.

Heck, I'll even make the perception checks for those PCs close enough to potentially hear anything not directed at them! ('Course, I usually make checks like that anyway to keep some of the mechanics in the background).

It'll probably be tomorrow AM before I get the summaries up - haven't been sleeping well the last few nights and it feels like I might actually be tired enough to get some good rest, so I'm probably off to bed pretty soon.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Darn though it was that, wish I didn't know he left. It is part of the fun, I didn't speak to Abraxis and the map was the end of my round two so Leaf spoke to Mustapha and believed Abraxis is still there when he heads out.

It would have come as a great shock to me (and Leaf) to find out he didn't stay back there.

Post will stay as is I was worried there wasn't a wall to my left. Could you maybe put a red line or something where walls are Leaf can see that way I don't have him move in some weird way. You know I say "Leaf moves staright to J22" and you have say back "but you end up inside the tower wall". I then would say "Oh, opps!":p

HM

grufflehead

First Post
I haven't had a response from Leaf yet; I'm presuming I can do something other than speak a few words to him during my action. I was waiting for his reply before deciding what to do next...

Rhun

First Post
While I have to admit I would never have the time to run the separate threads like this in one of my games, it kind of creates a whole new experience which you can't really duplicate well in a tabletop game. Kudos, Mowgli!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases