Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

grufflehead

First Post
Just when it was getting exciting...I've actually managed to get some time off work, which is surprising, but welcome. I'll try and get one more post in before I go, then won't be able to post again til the 6th.

Please don't stop, just go ahead and make any necessary rolls/decisions for me. Mustapha will continue to follow Leaf through the fog for now.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Have fun! I'll take care of Mustapha for you :devil:

I can't post an update 'till I get home tonight as I don't have access from my laptop (which is where all my stuff is stored), so expect an update this evening or early tomorrow (US time).

Rhun

First Post
I can't post an update 'till I get home tonight as I don't have access from my laptop (which is where all my stuff is stored), so expect an update this evening or early tomorrow (US time).

Nice! FYI, I will be gone on Friday (my birthday). Hitting up the slopes. Forecast calls for 2-3 feet of fresh snow by then! Can I get a "HELL YEAH?" :D

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nice! FYI, I will be gone on Friday (my birthday). Hitting up the slopes. Forecast calls for 2-3 feet of fresh snow by then! Can I get a "HELL YEAH?" :D

Happy early birthday! You suck!

Thanks! Wish you were here to hit up some of that powder with me!

Happy Birthday, Matt! My wrist is (mostly) healed up now - us old folk don't recover like we used to. Next time I won't be such a wuss! Have fun on the slopes!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
While I have to admit I would never have the time to run the separate threads like this in one of my games, it kind of creates a whole new experience which you can't really duplicate well in a tabletop game. Kudos, Mowgli!

Thanks, Matt! I'm having a blast with it.

Round three summaries are up in your side threads.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases