Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Initiative Order is Abraxis, Leaf, Lerissa, Mustapha.

Matt's AWOL for his birthday, and typically doesn't post on weekends - since you're just trying to find each other again I'll post for him (he's just gonna take a 5' step to his SW, putting him just south of Lerissa). I'll put that in Jake's side thread as well, and see what he does. Then after Lerissa acts I'll post for Mustapha since Malcolm's away from the fold until about Tuesday.

Sound good?

mleibrock

First Post
Why is he going south of Lerissa, I thought we were making our way into the room to the North? According to the last map I see, we have not entered the main grain room.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
He's going south because Leaf asked him to move to the left. He was moving to the west to find Lerissa, so when Leaf asks him to move left that's to the south. He stops in the square just to the south of Lerissa.

Rhun

First Post
Initiative Order is Abraxis, Leaf, Lerissa, Mustapha.

Matt's AWOL for his birthday, and typically doesn't post on weekends - since you're just trying to find each other again I'll post for him (he's just gonna take a 5' step to his SW, putting him just south of Lerissa).

Sounds good, and I'm back.

(You guys missed some EPIC powder...42 inches in places!)

grufflehead

First Post
Looks like I timed my few days away well to coincide with a lull! Been reviewing the games I am in since I got back and it's incredible how easy it is to lose track. Or is that another sign of old age?

EDIT: OK, I am officially lost. Who's doing what to whom and why?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, here we go again! Hope everyone had a good break and is ready to go!

Matt, Abraxis is up. Current map posted in his side thread.

To cut down on the retconning, let's try posting in initiative order (Abraxis, Leaf, Lerissa, Mustapha) and as I get each post I'll put a description of what each of you perceives from that action in your side threads.

Remove ads