Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

grufflehead

First Post
Totally off-topic...

Any of you guys know of a game needing another player? Somebody seems to have released a virus which has slowly infected and destroyed pretty much all my other games apart from this one and (*crosses fingers, turns round 3 times and eats a lemon*) another one that has just started here - ENWorld seems to be resistant... Plus, I'm kinda getting a feel for this place, it seems a much better community than any of the other pbp boards that I've looked at, and I like the features here (Paizo has some OK people as well, but the boards are pretty feature-poor).

I'm debating prostituting myself on the Talking the Talk forum, but I could get anything there, so I thought I'd look for some sensible options first.

PF preferably or 3.5 or another fantasy 3.5 variant (if it's straight up 3.5 then splatbooks to a minimum as - probably an age thing - while the odd feat or PrC here and there is fine, the idea of playing a half-dragon/were-pixie artificer/hexblade/master of cheese that can do 300HP a round with an origami duck just doesn't float my boat)

Would consider a PF AP (although if I ever do get back with my face to face group then it means that's one less game I can play with them)

Preferably higher than 1st but nothing silly high level

Demanding, eh? ;) If any of your many and varied contacts have someone drop out of a game, care to let me know?

Rhun

First Post
@ Grufflehead: I'm going to need a 5th level cleric type in my Temple of Elemental Evil OMEGA game, if you are interested. The game has been running super slow that last couple months, mainly do to missing PCs and my own lack of free time, but I'm planning a relaunch here shortly. Would love to have you on board if you are interested.

You can check out th OOC thread HERE.. Please post there if you'd like the cleric spot. :)

Rhun

First Post
Most kind, sir!

No worries at all. It helps me out, so I'm mostly being kind to myself. Just a warning that the game is going at a fairly slow pace, simply because I lack a lot of free time. With that said, it is coming up on its four-year anniversary, and I don't plan on ending it. :D

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got Abraxis' action - plan on posting it to side threads tonight. Jake, if you want to go ahead with Leaf's action, Abraxis simply moved up to the square just south of you.

[sblock=Rhun]You mentioned missing PCs (plural). You needing another character as well? No worries if not, but if you're recruiting . . .[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=Mowgli]I'm down a front-line fighter type as well, though if worse comes to worse the party can probably survive without him, since they had two...however, if you are interested, I'd love to have you join the game.

The current party composition is:

Paladin/Fighter (spiked chain)
Wizard (Storm Focus)
Wizard (Conjurer Focus)
Rogue

If you are up for playing, it might be worthwhile to have your PC and Grufflehead's be companions, so that it is easy to introduce both. As a matter of fact, it may work that we can have them sent by agents of Furyondy or Veluna to help the other PCs...[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
My turn then ok heading to the thread now, oh and btw bought PF campaign guide is that the world we are in???

Goiing to use it to do more with my background.

Jake

grufflehead

First Post
No worries at all. It helps me out, so I'm mostly being kind to myself. Just a warning that the game is going at a fairly slow pace, simply because I lack a lot of free time. With that said, it is coming up on its four-year anniversary, and I don't plan on ending it. :D

Just replied in the OOC thread. Is there a summary of chargen info easily locatable somewhere?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases