Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hello, all. Been making some medical arrangements for myself and taking care of a sick child, so posting's been catch-as-catch-can. I'll be ready to move forward soon, though!

Thanks for your patience!

Rhun

First Post
Hello, all. Been making some medical arrangements for myself and taking care of a sick child, so posting's been catch-as-catch-can. I'll be ready to move forward soon, though!

Thanks for your patience!

No worries, Mike! Everything alright? Nothing serious?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks, guys.

With Caroline, it's just another sinus infection/strep throat.

I had an ear surgery done about six years ago - had my stapes replaced with a prosthetic. The prosthetic has slipped out of place for some reason and is pushing into my eardrum now, so I've lost all hearing in my right ear.

Not dangerous at all - more a very frustrating inconvenience. It's really strange the things losing your hearing in one ear does to your ability to pick out conversation from background noise.

I do need to have the surgery redone before the nerves start to deteriorate through lack of stimulation and the loss becomes permanent, though, so I've been making arrangements to have the surgery redone, shuffling records from Little Rock to J'boro, etc.

Rhun

First Post
I do need to have the surgery redone before the nerves start to deteriorate through lack of stimulation and the loss becomes permanent, though, so I've been making arrangements to have the surgery redone, shuffling records from Little Rock to J'boro, etc.

I'm glad to hear it is nothing serious. Good luck with your surgery!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
wishing you and yours well Mike. Don't worry the real game doesn't start till when August? We have nohing but time LOL :lol:

Jake

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases