And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore HolyMan
    My communities:

To Mike:

I recently decided to start doing more DMing than playing here at EnWorld. I wrote my intentions in another thread here in Talking the Talk and in that post I listed some of the games I was looking to start.

One was the new Serpent's Skull AP from paizo. But I was informed that that particular AP was the same one we were waiting to come out to play with this group. So in others words I goofed big time.

I order the game and everything, guess I'm lucky I didn't set up a subscription. But when it arrives I will be wrapping it in a magazine bag and throwing it in my old modules box till we are far enough ahead in are AP to pull it out and run.

So a heads up that I will not be dropping this I just thought we were playing a game called Pelligrew's Pinnace at the time.

HM
    My UPDATED Signature is here

And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

Na Bith Mo Riocht T! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

Sorry about the confusion, HM! I had the idea for Parnham Pelligrew about the same time I read the blurb on Serpent's Skull, and the two kind of merged into one.

VERY glad you're not dropping Pelligrew's Pinnace! It would be awesome to do a game running an entire AP (and maybe longer?) with the original group.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

Malcolm PM'd me to let me know he's likely to be out of touch for a few days - maybe a week. We may or may not need Mustapha's skill set for this next encounter, depending on how you guys proceed. It's possible he'll find an internet connection/computer but if not and we need Mustapha's skills I'll take care of it.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
    -- H.L. Mencken

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

I'm about, just staying overly busy with RL.
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

out of town

I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Lerissa, please do, otherwise...Mike please take care of her.
    Last edited by mleibrock; Thursday, 29th July, 2010 at 01:38 PM.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Mowgli
    My communities:

Enjoy yourself! With the crappy Internet access I've had and Malcolm being out as well Ihaven't moved the game forward.

On the bright side, I've got the splatbook for the Mwangi Expanse and the first installment of the AP in hand so I'm starting the prep work for the 'real' game (though I'm loving what we're doing now too).

Also have the official release of the Advanced Players Guide, so once you're finished with the current adventure we'll be updating characters to the official versions.
    -- H.L. Mencken

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore mleibrock
    My communities:

If we wouldn't have upgraded to 4.0, we'd still have our jailbreaks and have Internet anywhere we want. Freaking apple!

Waiting in airport now and very excited.

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by mowgli View Post
    on the bright side, i've got the splatbook for the mwangi expanse and the first installment of the ap in hand so i'm starting the prep work for the 'real' game (though i'm loving what we're doing now too).

Also have the official release of the advanced players guide, so once you're finished with the current adventure we'll be updating characters to the official versions.
    yay!
    - Rhun

For every one hundred men you send us, Ten should not even be here. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine of them are real fighters; We are lucky to have them, they the battle make. Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior. And he will bring the others back. - Heraclitus of Ephesus, 500 BC

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Rhun
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by mleibrock View Post
    I will be unable to post until Tues or wed night. Headed to Mexico! Yay! If you can get by without Lerissa, please do, otherwise...Mike please take care of her.

Have fun!!! Be safe!!! I hear Mexican jail sucks!
    - Rhun

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast