Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glad you only heard they suck and don't know from experience, be safe Mike (he is the other Mike right?)

Oh and what is this official version I kind of like being a cleric/ranger :p

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Glad you only heard they suck and don't know from experience, be safe Mike (he is the other Mike right?)

Oh and what is this official version I kind of like being a cleric/ranger :p

HM

No worries - we'll still be playing Gestalt characters. But gh and Lucky have APG classes as one of their Gestalts, and with the release of the APG those classes are now available in their final versions so there'll be some (hopefully) minor changes to them.

grufflehead

First Post
Will one of you guys remind me when (if) we get a minute - yes, literally 1 minute - of peace, to make up my second spell concoction of the day. 10 rounds would have taken me out of the game while we were in the fog, but at some point I'd like to mix up something useful in case we run into more trouble.

grufflehead

First Post
Thanks mate. Nice to be back among friends. Went home as much to recover as anything but got a bit of a shock when I found out how frail my dad was. I know he'd been sick for a few weeks but this was him looking much better (according to mum) and he still looked...old. She must have had a real struggle taking care of him before that, so I felt like I had to do everything I could when I was there, and truth be told, didn't really want to leave. But I've not been in work now for nearly 2 weeks, so given we're about to have the squeeze put on us bigtime, I need to show face ;)

Looking forward to getting back into some gaming to take my mind off things.

BTW, see I've joined the Community Supporter club? Thought it was time I put up seeing as this is really my go to site now for gaming, and given all the enjoyment I get out of the pbps, a few quid is not much to pay - especially considering how much I used to spend on a gym membership I never used!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry to hear about your dad. It's weird how that works - seems like one day they're invincible and the next all too mortal.

I did note your new status. Welcome to the club!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok who is the face man in this group??

It's not Leaf he's a watcher and listener. He has a +0 Diplomacy and a +9 Sense Motive.

HM

mleibrock

First Post
Me too

Ok who is the face man in this group??

It's not Leaf he's a watcher and listener. He has a +0 Diplomacy and a +9 Sense Motive.

HM

Lerissa is similar...0 diplomacy, 7 bluff, 8 sense motive, intimidate 10. She is much better one on one or back a bit listening and deciphering what is really being said.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases